Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SEE YOU FUCKERS IN COURT!

Ned Gauthier

DO YOU THINK I AM KIDDING? YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG MAN NOW! I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS TO CONVEY MY AGER AND SERIOUSNESS!!!1

Ned Gauthier said:
DO YOU THINK I AM KIDDING? YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG MAN NOW! I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS TO CONVEY MY AGER AND SERIOUSNESS!!!1

I know what you mean Ned..............some of them have pissed me off too. I have started praying but since I suck at it I enrolled in a prayer class so I can learn how to pray for something like this:

Dear Lord...............please catch the bad people who are trying to ruin my life. I promise I will be better about trying to help the helpless and will donate more money to the animal shelters and homeless people begging for money on the side of the interstate.

There is a terrrible homeless problem here in Austin. It is worse than AZ. I feel sorry for them because they are mentally ill and since all the mental institutions fundings have been cut back and hospitals closed down the only place they have to go is either prison or in a box.