Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking Advice

Mirah

I love you
I don't normally do this, but here goes:

Your significant other calls you at work to tell you that this weekend he plans on having the storage that you both share, cleaned out. So if I want anything saved, I have 2 days to do so, or let him know what I want saved.

#1 We rarely call each other at work-
#2 I think he is pissed at me for something else-I mean he could have told me at home the night before, or tonight even.
#3 He is having his friends help him clean it out-I mean we could have discussed this before hand.

Am I wrong for being mad? Or feeling like he is disrespecting me-or trying to "bully" me around? Or do I just need to get my ass to our storage and clean out what is mine?-its one of those jobs that is put off, like cleaning out the garage.

I'll accept any advice anyone can give. Thanks.
I am sure I will hear that I should be happy he is giving me at least 2 days to do this-

Y'know MM, sometimes it just takes an outside person to see something so simple. Thank you. I was so busy being pissed, that I didn't really think of a solution. You rock!

Hm. It depends. Does he usually do things on the spur of the moment? Is this something you've been discussing for awhile? If so, it is possible he just wants to get it done and is available to do so this weekend.

However, it does seem a little...harsh? Does he make a habit of trying to "get back at you" after arguements? Myself? I'd probably be pissed, but I have a short temper.

I don't know him, so the best thing to do in this situation would probably be to ask him yourself. Maybe you could always ask him to leave your things to the side to be sorted through at a later date.

Mirah said:
Y'know MM, sometimes it just takes an outside person to see something so simple. Thank you. I was so busy being pissed, that I didn't really think of a solution. You rock!

He probably decided to make it a project, mentioned it to someone who has a truck and someone else offered to help because he wants the priceless treasures in storage and they agreed to drink beer and move stuff this weekend. Men have such a narrow focus to problem solving sometimes.

;)
mm

missmanners said:
He probably decided to make it a project, mentioned it to someone who has a truck and someone else offered to help because he wants the priceless treasures in storage and they agreed to drink beer and move stuff this weekend. Men have such a narrow focus to problem solving sometimes.

;)
mm

You are right. He is tired of paying for it, and I agree, and we have been talking about it for ages-I'm glad we are going to finally do something about it-it just took me by surprise that he called me in the middle of my busy day to tell me is all. But that part doesn't matter now.

missmanners said:

;)
mm

I'm not really seeing a problem with that scenario.

Blindgroping said:
Crisis Averted!

LC- dream of me....

cooking Dinner!

OMG! Stop messing with me BG! You know I had that dream about you! ;)
:D
*Dreams of BG cooking dinner* Very nice! Thank you!