Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Selling the Ring

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Price of Platinum right now ~ 1840

That ring has 2-3 oz of platinum. Figure that's about 5K.

Might as well sell it as I'll never wear it again.

Should have done it on Valentine's day!

You don't want to re-use a ring from a relationship that ended badly.

It is okay to use your ancestor's ring if their marriage was a happy one and ended when death parted them.

There is a circular Karma thing about it, I'll use the cash to pay off her car and be rid of another link to my ex. It's all good.

I had a nice ring around my dick after Valentines Day. I couldnt get it off, no matter how I tried. Butter. Olive Oil. etc.

Finally I went to the Dr, and he took a look at it (I almost got hard) and then he went "HMMMM" and went into his medicine chest, pulled out a bottle, rubbed it vigourously on my dick (I got hard) and VOILA, the ring came right off.

"That was amazing, DR" what was in that bottle" I cried.

"Lipstick remover" the Dr quipped.

CAST IT BACK INTO THE FIRES FROM WHENCE IT CAME

28017683294775459070.jpg

Wait, wait... some shit has occurred of which I was previously unaware but the picture of which has now fully formed. Damn, Consumer, I'm sorry to hear shit went down that way. The last I was aware, things were okay.

I don't want to hear the details and I'm guessing you don't wanna spill 'em, so no need to rehash for me. Just sorry to hear that what sounded good at one time didn't stay that way.