Seph has cyber sex/flirty chat with the guy filthy whore

Groovella

this is hilarious!!!

seph the homophobe has sx with filthy whore it seems...

they flirty chat anyway.

here have a gander.
whats up with this shit here.

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=142086

and i proved filth whore is a guy in my other threads...

I've found that if I masturbate up to the point where I'm going to orgasm and then stop and resume about five minutes later? Ecstasy. So there's that.

Well the mechanics of the situation is massively different than men ,kind sir.

listen up dude...

women do not masturbate and hold off for better ones like men do.

how long have you been keeping this facade going sir.

Every chick I know (including myself) stops and starts up again.

what you described and now are trying to protect

one sec

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is a male trick in orgasm pleasure.

that my friend is not what women do.

leaving for five minutes to stem the release of semen is much different than alternating between clitoral stimulation and vaginal stimulation.

man this place is filled with amateurs.
Seph is so desperate for sexual activity he flirty chats with the guy named filth whore

Last edited:

Groovella

so erm uh seph, how long you and this guy been "Doing it"

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seph

Retired Account
Nice dedication thread why are you so buttthurt?

Groovella

Nice dedication thread why are you so buttthurt?
meh now that i know you were flirty sex chatting with a guy thinking it was a women you were doing it with.

visions of you talking about your cock, i got that from your words in the other thread...lol

it's all so sordid and funny at the same time..

you talk like a big masculine may ham poet warrior..

who spends his nights wanking to a guy who pretends to be a girl online...

i love it...you can't buy this shit

Seph

Retired Account
ScreenCaps or GTFO.

Seph

Retired Account
:bigass:

Groovella

So did you have a nice flirty chat with your boyfriend filthy whore.

did you get to talk about your cock to him again...
you seem happy so just saying.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Interesting what the professional sex industry worker thinks is sexy/flirty talk.

I wonder if it understands sarcasm.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Interesting what the professional sex industry worker thinks is sexy/flirty talk.

I wonder if it understands sarcasm.

Well, you have to remember, to "Groovella", flirting is a nickle tossed on the side walk.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
I understand from the studies I've read, that the majority of hookers were sexually abused as children, and have a deep seated hatred towards men. The hatred towards women is that their mothers did not protect them from the abuse, or didn't believe them when they sought protection. I believe we are seeing that personna played out here with this poster's abuse towards all members here.

Return to your therapy - it didn't take.

Groovella

I understand from the studies I've read, that the majority of hookers were sexually abused as children, and have a deep seated hatred towards men. The hatred towards women is that their mothers did not protect them from the abuse, or didn't believe them when they sought protection. I believe we are seeing that personna played out here with this poster's abuse towards all members here.

Return to your therapy - it didn't take.

see!!!!!! plainly addicted!

Groovella

Projection? Surely you don't believe that you are immune to addiction here?

ok so you have me at the advantage.

alas the cloak of indestructible acumen is slipping from my gorgeous shoulder.

i shall leave you with this:

Yours is to serve me ,not remind me of my weakness.

on your knees Bitch!!!!

Enkephalen

My Stars!
*chuckle* You are delusional with side order of a grandiose sense of self-importance. You words smack of the old dual, St. Lucifer (Luci), another member here and fellow purported Canadian. He said that line of drivel (the word you use so often, as well as Bent Troll), every time he posted back to someone.

What you apparently refuse to acknowledge is that your trollish routine has been done to death here at TK since its inception. I know, I know, you really just want to show off how clever you can eviscerate your fellow members here with your rapier verbiage. Will it help if we post our stuttered replies? Will that appease your need to have your ego stroked and crowned queen/king of the trolls and put you pride of place under a bridge? If we do that will you just calm down and morph into a regular member here?

I have a feeling that you won't go for that role here. You'll continue on and on in endless posts with the same attack agenda. *sigh* Okay, but our indulgence does have a shelf life.

Seph

Retired Account
Basically she says you fail....

Hard...