serentiy floopped just jliek my life

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
LOL I AM SERNEITY YEP

CaptainWacky

L:OL THE DRUGS DON'T WORK BECAUSE THEY'RE ON THE DOLE

ZOMG, do you think CaptainChewbacca's gonna have to give Parallaxis his PW now?!

CaptainWacky

I don't know WHAT you're talking about.

Okay, here's how it goes down: the two made a wager on the outcome of Serenity's boxoffice. If it flopped, then Para wins. If it makes lotsa money, then CC wins! The stakes where their accounts' passwords.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I doubt either of them would.

[Parallaxis said:
]Let us not drag this disgrace out any further. It’s time to concede victory to Para. As of Oct 7 Serenity still has failed to make even what Nemesis made in its opening weekend.

Its time to pull a Kerry. I expect your phone call of congratulations and then your public statement.

Take my life, Take my land
Take me where they can not ban.
I don’t care I’m still free
You can’t take Chewy’s account from me.

Take me out to the black
Tell him I ain’t givin it back
Burn the land and boil the sea
You can’t take Chewy’s account from me

I call for Captain Chewy to concede to our bet !

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have an account at Wordforge but can somebody post this for me.

I Mentalist after reviewing the case in hand and seeing that both went into it willingly am shocked and stunned that anyone could possibly worm there way out of this. Para has won and thats the end of it. CC knew the stakes and he entered into it willingly. Its a mans bet, a bet that MUST be upheld, its a matter of honor, making up silly rules and saying that its a non-written rule is baseless and shameful. Fact is Serenity is a flop and that means that Para has WON. Serenity WILL NOT MAKE AS MUCH AS NEMESIS I wonder if so many would come to Paras defense to keep his account if the tables were turned. I have nothing to do with WF but this is my 2 cents and I will be keeping an eye on what happens and make a note to publicly support Para in his payment.

Thank you,

Mentalist, TK Elite.

Mister Chewie has stated that he will not 'welch' on the bet, he just wants to wait until Serenity has been given the same amount of time as Nemesis' run.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Fuck knows. But after reading the posts he has posted in that thread I can safely label him a complete nobber.