Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Severance

I'm watched a few episodes of Severance now, it's good! I've heard the season "sticks the landing" too so I'll watch it all.

I'm going to guess that Christopher Walken's character is the secret big boss man. Or maybe Helly's "outtie" is. Someone is, for sure!

I'm watched a few episodes of Severance now, it's good! I've heard the season "sticks the landing" too so I'll watch it all.

I'm going to guess that Christopher Walken's character is the secret big boss man. Or maybe Helly's "outtie" is. Someone is, for sure!

It's a great first season, everyone should watch it; it definitely "stuck" the "landing."

Well I was kind of right about one thing but didn't see the big twist regarding Mark coming...

I liked Severance very much although it is giving me a lot of Lost season 1 vibes where I hope they stick the overall landing of the big mythos of the show but maybe they will!

This show is so weird that I start to feel weird while I am watching it.

Is Patricia Arquette's character severed?

Helly's outie is brutal. lol

(shit, I posted this before Helly got on the elevator)

Last edited:
Okay that waffle party was really err, I hate to keep saying WEIRD, but what else is there? lol