Sexy Korean Teachers

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
A friend of mines sent this to me via e-mail. I have to admit I got a really good laugh out of this one :D

[youtube]SWN9kaHXJ3E[/youtube]

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You need professional help. Or at least, it's advised before your penis drops off.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
It was a little short on bush Starguard but it had it's humor.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Oh, come on. It was funny.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Why do they all have bad breath?

Homo Erectus

they eat kinchee, which has a high garlic content. Americans call it Dragon Breath. It's the olfactory equivalent of opening a radiator cap and having all the steam blast out in your face. Being caught in an elevator with a korean who just had lunch is one of my recurring nightmares.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
ha, ha, ha ... okay. I think I understand.

While I was visiting my brother once I got a bad sinus congestion. He told me to go to the back of his apartment into one of the bedrooms and close the door behind me. He went into his kitchen and got a jar of some sort of fermented cabbage stuff out of his fridge, took the lid off the jar and told me to open the door. I swear to god, I opened the door and the smell from that stuff made all the crud in my head instantly drain, my sinuses cleared up, and I could breathe again. He quickly put the lid back on the jar and put it back in the fridge. It's been more than 20 years but I still remember that smell.

Homo Erectus

heh. That was prolly kimchee. They eat it with every meal too. I heard that here was a cabbage shortage in Korea last year and people were freaking out because they coudln't have their kinchee.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It certainly is some potent stuff. Sure put some hair under that girl's arms.

Does the whole country stink?

Homo Erectus

well they still fertilize their rice paddies with pig shit so it smells like you would imagine. BUt the cities are okay.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You two are cute :D I liked her like that too.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
ha, ha, ha ... okay. I think I understand.

While I was visiting my brother once I got a bad sinus congestion. He told me to go to the back of his apartment into one of the bedrooms and close the door behind me. He went into his kitchen and got a jar of some sort of fermented cabbage stuff out of his fridge, took the lid off the jar and told me to open the door. I swear to god, I opened the door and the smell from that stuff made all the crud in my head instantly drain, my sinuses cleared up, and I could breathe again. He quickly put the lid back on the jar and put it back in the fridge. It's been more than 20 years but I still remember that smell.

Which smelled worse, your dried up, smelly dusty vagina or the cabbage?

I'm betting it was your vagina and your brother opened the jar to cover the smell of your rancid pussy.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
What is the point in negging Starguard? Seriously, the guy's been like the most persistant odourless fart for the last 5 and a half years.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Which smelled worse, your dried up, smelly dusty vagina or the cabbage?

I'm betting it was your vagina and your brother opened the jar to cover the smell of your rancid pussy.

You lost that bet. However, I bet the smell from that cabbage jar, opened, would make the poop crusts around your butthole fall off.

Do you know what it sounds like when you slide down a slide naked?

It is something like what driving with a flat tire sounds like. If you can't imagine that, take your finger and, with a downward stroke, flick your bottom lip like a juice harp.

Homo Erectus

its kimchee, which i LOVE. they bury that shit in their backyards. the longer teh better
Just a typo thanks jack. Mostly you see big pots on the back terrace of peoples homes. City dwellers don't bury their kimchee pots. As you're taking the train you'll see the backs of houses along the way and every house has three or four kimchee pots on the back terrace. I don't mind kimchee but I like cucumber kimchee better.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Cucumber's awesome. It's very intense, but delicious.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Do you know what it sounds like when you slide down a slide naked?

It is something like what driving with a flat tire sounds like. If you can't imagine that, take your finger and, with a downward stroke, flick your bottom lip like a juice harp.

How much prison time did you get for public nudity, child endangerment and ensuring kids would need therapy after seeing your ugly wrinkled nekkidness?