Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Share my pain.

This was hilarious, and, as one responder quoted, "It's funny cause it's true"

There was a link in the comments portion of the blog which I'm surprised you didn't include.

Link

Surely this must have been written by TK's own, WordInterrupted, no?

It has the stink of condescending didacticism and whiney, yet unperceptive social snobbery so prevalent in his "verbous" posting style.

The Question said:
Thats funny and, also more humoresser.

Maybe we should take a beat and consider the feelings of these freshmen. You know, if we were all more sensitive, this world would be a more tolerant place, and Goddess knows, we all need more tolerance.

I'm not sure which parody causes me greater pain.

Of course, the fact that the job application parody rings true is likely a cause for why the freshman composition essay rings true.

Peter Octavian said:
Maybe we should take a beat and consider the feelings of these freshmen. You know, if we were all more sensitive, this world would be a more tolerant place, and Goddess knows, we all need more tolerance.

Aw, I FUCKED the goddess and didn't even call her like I said I would. Don't sell me that tolerance crap, I WON'T TOLERATE IT! :bigass: