Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shatna

Ultros

What's the matter? Are you not around?

Well, that's such a shame. You are probably like me, a pathetic 'tweaker' who does nothing more than sniff speed and post on TK, who happens to not be on at the moment.

That's what you admit to. You did know what bandwagon you were getting on when you signed up, RIGHT?

Let's talk about my DCing. I can get any single dual released that I please, thanks to my relationship with JENNA (The person YOU CHOSE TO INCLUDE, SHATNA) out of Daycare.

What a headache for my admin enemies! It means that I can flood this board as I please, but Jenna will let me my accounts out so long as I ask nicely.

say Shatna, what will she do for you? Be your friend? Bah, I say, because I have her ear, LOL!

Is there anything else you would like to discuss regarding MY HAVING THE EAR OF THE OWNER OF THIS BOARD, SHATNA? Shall we discuss her bra size? Her age? Maybe the date she registered this domain?

What topics do you see fit to include? Seeing as how you have no respect for including the person I have most deepest respect on this pathetic board in a simple quibble, should I follow suit? I am of course obliged to back my shit up, so here I am.

Let's talk about me having the ear of the owner.

How about missmanners, and me being able to get away with anything. Anything.

Have I tried everything? Have I not played by the rules?

Who else would you like to include, Shatna? Or would you like to talk more about Jenna?

I will never be banned. I will terrorize this board so long as I see fit.

You wanted to talk about it, so here it is.

http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=817241&postcount=32

xxrotflmao8qu.gif

ROFL!

Oh my are we kidding ourselves.. Do you really think Missmanners appriciates BRAGGING like that? She will prolly drop you like a stone now. You had a good ride i guess, but few women appriciates little children trying to up eachother.

Or was that threatening to use her personal information against her.. That's so wrong on so many levels. Terrorise away little man, but never kid yourself that she wont find a way to end you once she is tired of you.