ShatteredCorpse WILL be destroyed, mark my words!!

Kefka

Transformers_More_Than_%28Part_3%29.JPG

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Thank God there are comics that still interest you.

Friday

Bazinga!
Meh. Why do you desire to destroy the board? If you don't like what's going on over there, just do what I do....barely acknowledge it's existence and thank God you're not involved in any of their little games.

Let them be.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Hmmmm, the only games I see on Shattered Corpse are the ones in the Arcade. Kef is beginning to sound like the Big Bag Internet Juggernaut Wolf: "I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your internet site away."

Captain Jack

Kefka said:

Yes, Megatron was damaged beyone repair, so was re-created as the insane Galvatron. Starscream was destroyed by the insane Galvatron. Skywarp turned into Scrourge, and Soundwave is still an ass kisser to the current leader. Meh.

Oh, and who gives a shit Kefka. ;)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
TK Irony of the Week: I was the only one who played along with the joke. :eek: :shock: :eek:

Tyrant

STARSCREAM

jack

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
TK Irony of the Week: I was the only one who played along with the joke. :eek: :shock: :eek:

You mussed have missed the intent of my post, right after.

Tyrant

Oh suuure - I have a portfolio of grudges right next to my medication.

Tyrant

So my word is gospel? Good to know where you stand.

jack

If one leg of hers was shorter than the other, she'd call herself "Eileen".

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Messenger said:
So my word is gospel? Good to know where you stand.

No, you don't usually spout "good news". Although at times you can be preachy. Do you want to die for our sins? If so, I'll hold your robe for you while you mount the cross.

Tyrant

Enkephalen said:
No, you don't usually spout "good news". Although at times you can be preachy. Do you want to die for our sins? If so, I'll hold your robe for you while you mount the cross.
Good. Return to your clique with this information. Strengthen its unity, make it something of substance. It will be all the more fun in shattering it to bits.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Clique? I had no idea I belonged to one. Is it because Cait won't let you join therefore you label it as such? You invest entirely too much importance with my Official Popcorn Maker title. I've never attended any meetings. In any event, I come and go as I please. It is not my home board, nor my own board, so it is free to gird (or ungird) its loins while awaiting your threatened onslaught. Do feel free to pass along your own warnings to Cait. I should think a scribbled note on a scrap of parchment paper affixed with a bloody knife to Shattered Corpse's front door would get someone's attention. . .eventually.