Shocked at Israeli atrocities? Don't be.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBWRJ4JCacE

Some of you may have seen this clip of a young Lebanese boy in the hospital whose face is badly disfigured today by white phosporous used by Israelis.

You may be shocked at Israeli use of chemical weapons that are banned internationally, or appalled at their reckless disregard for civilian lives or their systematic destruction of civilian infrastructure.

Well, don't be - because it's business as usual for the Israelis.
If Hezbollah emerges from the fighting with its "military arm more or less intact ... my God they're going to use it as a victory" [.]

"As long as they don't lose, they don't have to win ... because they'll be standing up to the Israelis and in this part of the world that is a victory."
--Timur Goksel, university professor
and former U.N. adviser in south Lebanon​

Does 'emerging more or less intact' sound like an offensive military strategy? I don't think so.

If merely 'standing up to Israelis' is considered 'a victory', it can only be because complete extermination of Arab resistance is STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE for Israelis. No one DARES defy them.
"We created terror among the Arabs and all the villages around. In one blow, we changed the strategic situation."
Sound familiar?

Those are the words of Menachem Begin boasting about the Israeli massacre of over 250 unarmed men, women and children at Deir Yassin in 1948.

How about this:
Th[e] plan rests on the assumption that there will be no international forces stationed in the country which are capable of effective action [. . . ]

4. Mounting operations against enemy population centers located inside or near our defensive system in order to prevent them from being used as bases by an active armed force. These operations can be divided into the following categories:

• Destruction of villages (setting fire to, blowing up, and planting mines in the debris), especially those population centers which are difficult to control continuously.
  • Mounting search and control operations according to the following guidelines: encirclement of the village and conducting a search inside it. In the event of resistance, the. armed force must be destroyed and the population must be expelled outside the borders of the state.
That's an excerpt from Hagana's Plan D, an Israeli military strategy drawn up in March of 1948 that entailed the evacuation of the Palestinian population from the areas of a future Jewish state. But, it reads like a blueprint for what's happening today in Lebanon.

First, they got rid of the Syrians. Then, they proceeded to destroy the "population centers" in Lebanon with OVER 4,000 ariel sorties, driving the civilian population from their homes. Now, they begin their search and control operations to exterminate ALL resistance.

Hezbollah actions such as blowing up an Israeli warship with an Iranian-made radar-guided missile or firing rockets at the once out-of-range city of Haifa have shattered taboos and astounded Israel and the world.
How dare these sub-human beasts on legs defy the supreme power of Zionists?

If you are shocked and appalled at Israeli atrocities in Lebanon these last weeks, then all I can say is that YOU DON'T KNOW ISRAELIS. They are capable of much worse and, unfortunately, we will all see - THAT is, after all, their plan.

"The massacre was not only justified, but there would not have been a state of Israel without the victory at Deir Yassin."
[--Menachem Begin]

Unashamed of their deed and unaffected by world condemnation, the Zionist forces, using loud-speakers, roamed the streets of cities warning Arab inhabitants "The Jericho road is still open," they told Jerusalem Arabs "Fly from Jerusalem before you are killed, like those in Deir Yassin."

It seems that if anyone has failed to learn from history, it is the world - NOT Israelis.

Ogami

Mentalist wrote:

You may be shocked at Israeli use of chemical weapons that are banned internationally, or appalled at their reckless disregard for civilian lives or their systematic destruction of civilian infrastructure.

Why not a word on the reckless disregard by Hezbollah for civilian lives? Because it's okay because we all applaud Islamic terrorists, right? Whatever they do in "response" to Israel is acceptable, so goes the mentality? That's what I thought.

Well, don't be - because it's business as usual for the Israelis.

Why do you 'hint' that Israelis are targeting Lebanese civilians? Why the need to 'hint', eh? Because you don't dare state it plainly, because you know it's a laughable pretense. Israeli is targetting Hezbollah military targets. And if a little boy gets a face full of napalm, that's sad. But what's sadder is that this little boy's parents were actively aiding and welcoming Hezbollah into their town. It was such a thrill when Hezbollah came in and took over, right? Not anymore! Now that little boy has paid the price of his parent's evil.

If merely 'standing up to Israelis' is considered 'a victory', it can only be because complete extermination of Arab resistance is STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE for Israelis. No one DARES defy them.

And you just figured out what Israel's Arab foes have dreaded in every war there for the past 50+ years. Israel plays to WIN. Not piecemeal, not to a ceasefire, not to the UN's satisfaction, not to an Arab dictators satisfaction, they are playing for keeps, and if you pinch their skin, they will RIP YOUR FUCKING FACE OFF!

Everyone remembers how Russia deals with hijackers, they storm the plane and kill everyone in their way. As a result, hijackers no longer try to hijack Russian planes, they know what happens to them. The same exact philosophy is behind Israel's response. Bush knows this, which is why it's ludicrous to expect a ceasefire before the mission is complete. A ceasefire benefits the terrorists and their supply camps. (That would be those towns with the 'innocent' Lebanese civilians).

First, they got rid of the Syrians. Then, they proceeded to destroy the "population centers" in Lebanon with OVER 4,000 ariel sorties, driving the civilian population from their homes. Now, they begin their search and control operations to exterminate ALL resistance.

Good! I hope they use napalm. When it burns, it sucks all the air out of the area, killing anyone hiding in underground bunkers through lack of oxygen.

How dare these sub-human beasts on legs defy the supreme power of Zionists?

I guess that's what you say when you're losing. Hezbollah wanted this war, which they fight as a Public Relations war. Yet Israel, boo hoo, won't play the game their way. How sad for them, Mentalist. As Emilio Estevez said in Young Guns, "Reap the whirlwind, Brady! Reap it!"

If you are shocked and appalled at Israeli atrocities in Lebanon these last weeks, then all I can say is that YOU DON'T KNOW ISRAELIS. They are capable of much worse and, unfortunately, we will all see - THAT is, after all, their plan.

Surely they have made their meaning plain. They will kill dead every Hezbollah terrorist, and if your town elders let Hezbollah into a town and run it, if you feed and support them, you too shall be sent straight to paradise! This is precisely what Bush enunciated as America's War on Terror policy in October 2001, so why excoriate Israel for exemplifying that in practice?

Good job, Israel. Keep at it until hezbollah feels every inch of the war they wanted so badly. Die for Allah, Jihadists. That's apparently all your culture of death is for.

-Ogami

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
So you agree that using white phosporous based weapons on civilians is fine then.

I see.

Ogami

Mentalist wrote:

So you agree that using white phosporous based weapons on civilians is fine then. I see.

Who says this kid was their target? You, apparently. If Israel is only targetting Hezbollah and you let Hezbollah set up their base camp in the middle of your town, guess what? You're at ground zero, baby.

But it's not all a rainy day. Here's some good news!

U.S. delivers medical supplies to Beirut
Israel opens Lebanon aid routes

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/07/25/mideast.aid/index.html

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Personally, I hope they all wipe each other out. It is nothing more than a political hotbed caused by pig-headed, blinkard, religious hatred.

If World War III ever commences, it will probably start in the Middle East. Let them blow ten shades of black hell out of each other in the name of religion.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Ogami said:
Mentalist wrote:

So you agree that using white phosporous based weapons on civilians is fine then. I see.

Who says this kid was their target? You, apparently. If Israel is only targetting Hezbollah and you let Hezbollah set up their base camp in the middle of your town, guess what? You're at ground zero, baby.

But it's not all a rainy day. Here's some good news!

U.S. delivers medical supplies to Beirut
Israel opens Lebanon aid routes

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/07/25/mideast.aid/index.html

It's a chemical weapon doofus. It's illegal to use under U.N law unless used as a smoke screen. Unless they needed a smoke screen on that boys face then your wanton defense of war crimes is getting pathetically sad.

Ogami

Mentalist wrote:

It's a chemical weapon doofus. It's illegal to use under U.N law unless used as a smoke screen.

And what does U.N. LAW say about Hezbollah blowing up cafes, buses, and other deliberate civilian targets? They've been doing that for years, and I wonder if Mentalist had a word of complaint then. Yet let the Israelis fire back, and Mentalist is filled to the brim with righteous indignation. Please!

Unless they needed a smoke screen on that boys face then your wanton defense of war crimes is getting pathetically sad.

What's pathetically sad is people who yawn for decades over Hezbollah's terrorism against innocent civilians, yet expect us to believe they care about a boy caught in the crossfire. It's obvious the terrorists have won the P.R. battle where you're concerned, but thankfully you don't speak for me.

-Ogami

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Why do I have to defend the actions of Hezbollah? Israel is simply just as bad and the conventions of war from the apparant "good guys" seems to have flown them by just like objective thinking has flown you by where it concerns supporting the great muslim ass kicking in the Middle East, no questions asked. .

The Question

Eternal
And who's putting up that map? That's a bit like a gang of bank robbers putting up a map with the vault marked out as, "My Bedroom."

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Hezbollah military targets which were called strongholds by Israel but were infact villages.

The word strongholds wouldn't have even applied back in the middle ages.

Military targets... PFFT.

You're trying to defend a heavy hitting hand of Israel that while it does have the right to defend itself is commiting a grossly disproportionate miltary engagment against a country which just happens to have members of Hezbollah living amongst it's women and children.

Of course you'd love to turn me into a Hezbollah sympathizer but I'm afraid that I'm the one who's reasonable here. It doesn't matter who's committing the attacks on civilians and non-military targets, they're all just as bad as eachother so no luck there.

Of course you can't bring yourself to say anything bad against a blatantly over aggressive Israel that is out of control and working itself upto a massacre.

Ogami

Of course you doubt the authenticity of anything that doesn't support your hysterical fits of outrage.

I can imagine this is what it would have been like debating you when the Israeli tanks were rolling through Jenin. Question and Mentalist would be shrieking "genocide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", when no such thing occured. Enemy combatants were being targeted, and wiped out. The fact that they choose to hide behind women and children gets blamed on Israel, of course.

How screwed up is that?

And where are the West's "Human Shields"? Shouldn't they be lining up to form a barracade around Hezbollah buildings and weapon depots? Nothing would please me more than to see video footage of Human Shields chunks flying through the air after a successful Israeli bombing sortie.

-Ogami

The Question

Eternal
It's obvious, after witnessing Israel's blatant disregard for civilian casualties over the last couple months -- anyone remember them shelling that beach? -- that there's no longer any more reason for the U.S. to support Israel than there is for the U.S. to support Hamas or Hezbollah.

Ogami

Confirmation from the Lebanon President precisely why Israel is choosing their targets, even as he complains Hezbollah is not being hit:

SPIEGEL: Please explain your relationship to Hezbollah. What do you think of Hassan Nasrallah?

Lahoud: Hezbollah enjoys utmost prestige in Lebanon, because it freed our country. All over the Arab world you hear: Hezbollah maintains Arab honor, and even though it (Hezbollah) is very small, it stands up to Israel. And of course Nasrallah has my respect.
Pretty funny stuff, considering his interview's purpose is to complain about Israel's bombing.

Lahoud: We have today around half a million Palestinian refugees in Lebanon, their birth rate is three times higher than the Lebanese. That is a time bomb. It is the basic problem of our country, it led to the outbreak of civil war in 1975 and still remains unsolved today. Everybody today is talking about UN resolution 1559, but nobody mentions resolution 194, which recognizes the Palestinians' right of return (to Israel). Lebanon is small and can't integrate the Palestinians.

Even more interesting, they can't take in the Palestinians because Lebanon is too small, and the Palestinians are breeding too fast. Yet we're expected to believe they can all move to Israel, a country much smaller than Lebanon! LOL

http://service.spiegel.de/cache/international/0,1518,428391,00.html

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Israel: Let's bomb the unarmed, long established & clearly marked UN Military Observer's Base!

UN: Please Stop Bombing our Base

UN Base: Shit, we're all dead

Israel: Oh shit, we didn't realise.

Obviously, the Israeli army have been taking target practice from the American army.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5217176.stm

Ogami

LOL

What shitheads set up shop in a WAR ZONE and go UN-ARMED???????? This is an active war, you send peacekeepers when there's actually peace!

What a bunch of idiots! My blue helmet will protect me!

The United Nations is the surest sign that Gene Roddenberry's Federation will never work. Can you picture Starfleet putting on blue helmets and setting down between the Romulans and Klingons to urge peace? "Set phasers for... oops, we forgot to bring 'em!"

Dolts.

-Ogami

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Oh! It's OK to eliminate them then! Phew! LOL! Isn't it hilarious how those people were blown off the face of the planet! LOL! What a funny war this is! I can't wait until somebody cracks the chemicals out and we start having some REAL fun! LOL! Better than a joke from a cracker!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Gagh said:
Personally, I hope they all wipe each other out. It is nothing more than a political hotbed caused by pig-headed, blinkard, religious hatred.

If World War III ever commences, it will probably start in the Middle East. Let them blow ten shades of black hell out of each other in the name of religion.

We already are involved in World War III, more or less.

And I agree with your first statement 100%. We should all stay the fuck out and let them bomb each other to extinction. If the US Jews really care as much about Israel as they claim to, they can have a ball joining the Israeli army and fighting.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Gagh said:
Oh! It's OK to eliminate them then! Phew! LOL! Isn't it hilarious how those people were blown off the face of the planet! LOL! What a funny war this is! I can't wait until somebody cracks the chemicals out and we start having some REAL fun! LOL! Better than a joke from a cracker!

While I generally agree with Ogami's more conservative points, it's clear he's an Israel apologist. He's most likely Jewish himself. Your post here is dead-on, buddy, I could not have said it better myself.

Ogami will never see the atrocities commited by Israel because he doesn't want to see them.