Shocking Truth About Dick Cheney: Cheney Hunts Humans

Mommy Bridgette

As a godfearing, righteous American with two babies, this article filled me with rage! Why, this man is an animal. Dick Cheney, is this true?

Dick Cheney's Favorite Sport: Most Dangerous Game (
by CATHY O'BRIEN

Dick Cheney's Favorite Sport: Most Dangerous Game In reality, all "wilderness" areas were enclosed in secure military fencing whereby it was only a matter of time until I was caught, repeatedly raped and tortured.

Dick Cheney had an apparent addiction to the "thrill of the sport". He appeared obsessed with playing A Most Dangerous Game as a means of traumatizing mind-control victims, as well as to satisfy his own sexual kinks.

My introduction to the game occurred upon arrival at the hunting lodge near Greybull, Wyoming, and it physically and psychologically devastated me.

I was sufficiently traumatized for Cheney's programming as I stood naked in his hunting lodge office after being hunted down and caught.

Cheney was talking as he paced around me, "I could stuff you and mount you like a jackalope and call you a two legged dear. Or I could stuff you with this (he unzipped his pants to reveal his oversized penis) right down your throat, and then mount you. Which do you prefer?"

Blood and sweat became mixed with the dirt on my body and slid like mud down my legs and shoulder.

I throbbed with exhaustion and pain as I stood unable to think to answer such a question. "Make up your mind," Cheney coaxed.

Unable to speak I remained silent. "You don't get a choice, anyway. I make up your mind for you. That's why you're here. For me to make you a mind. and make you mine/mind. You lost you're mind a long time ago. Now I'm going to give you one. Just like the Wizard (of Oz) gave scarecrow a brain, the Yellow Brick Road led you here to me. You've come such a long, long way for you're brain, and I will give you one."

The blood reached my shoes and caught my attention. Had I been further along in my programming, I perhaps would never have noticed such a thing or had the capability to think to wipe it away.

But so far, I had only been to McDill and Disney World for government/military programming. At last, when I could speak, I begged, "If you don't mind, can I please use your bathroom?"

Cheney's face turned red with rage. He was on me in an instant, slamming me back into the wall with one arm across my chest and his hand on my throat, choking me while applying pressure to the carotid artery in my neck with his thumb.

His eyes bulged and he spit as he growled, "If you don't mind me, I will kill you. I could kill you, kill you, with my bare hands. You're not the first and you won't be the last. I'll kill you any time I goddamn well please."

He flung me onto the cot-type bed that was behind me. There he finished taking his rage out on me sexually.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
As a godfearing, righteous American with two babies, this article filled me with rage! Why, this man is an animal. Dick Cheney, is this true?

by CATHY O'BRIEN

Dick Cheney's Favorite Sport: Most Dangerous Game In reality, all "wilderness" areas were enclosed in secure military fencing whereby it was only a matter of time until I was caught, repeatedly raped and tortured.

Dick Cheney had an apparent addiction to the "thrill of the sport". He appeared obsessed with playing A Most Dangerous Game as a means of traumatizing mind-control victims, as well as to satisfy his own sexual kinks.

My introduction to the game occurred upon arrival at the hunting lodge near Greybull, Wyoming, and it physically and psychologically devastated me.

I was sufficiently traumatized for Cheney's programming as I stood naked in his hunting lodge office after being hunted down and caught.

Cheney was talking as he paced around me, "I could stuff you and mount you like a jackalope and call you a two legged dear. Or I could stuff you with this (he unzipped his pants to reveal his oversized penis) right down your throat, and then mount you. Which do you prefer?"

Blood and sweat became mixed with the dirt on my body and slid like mud down my legs and shoulder.

I throbbed with exhaustion and pain as I stood unable to think to answer such a question. "Make up your mind," Cheney coaxed.

Unable to speak I remained silent. "You don't get a choice, anyway. I make up your mind for you. That's why you're here. For me to make you a mind. and make you mine/mind. You lost you're mind a long time ago. Now I'm going to give you one. Just like the Wizard (of Oz) gave scarecrow a brain, the Yellow Brick Road led you here to me. You've come such a long, long way for you're brain, and I will give you one."

The blood reached my shoes and caught my attention. Had I been further along in my programming, I perhaps would never have noticed such a thing or had the capability to think to wipe it away.

But so far, I had only been to McDill and Disney World for government/military programming. At last, when I could speak, I begged, "If you don't mind, can I please use your bathroom?"

Cheney's face turned red with rage. He was on me in an instant, slamming me back into the wall with one arm across my chest and his hand on my throat, choking me while applying pressure to the carotid artery in my neck with his thumb.

His eyes bulged and he spit as he growled, "If you don't mind me, I will kill you. I could kill you, kill you, with my bare hands. You're not the first and you won't be the last. I'll kill you any time I goddamn well please."

He flung me onto the cot-type bed that was behind me. There he finished taking his rage out on me sexually.

by CATHY O'BRIEN

by CATHY O'BRIEN

by CATHY O'BRIEN

by CATHY O'BRIEN