Should I let it all hang out???

Should I post about personal things I know are inappropriate for this forum?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What, are your retarded? NO!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Some girls must have a sentient third clitoris up there. I can't imagine anal pleasurable for anyone except say, Blackfoot...who seems to love taking it deep every day.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
So a couple shitheads thought it would be a good idea to vandalize a Van Gogh because...reasons. I am both glad and disappointed that I wasn't there with a loaded pistol when it happened. Because some people need to learn an important lesson about respecting other people's rights. And yes, I think we've gotten to that point in society, where it is time to start killing stupid people. :|

The Question

Eternal
So a couple shitheads thought it would be a good idea to vandalize a Van Gogh because...reasons. I am both glad and disappointed that I wasn't there with a loaded pistol when it happened. Because some people need to learn an important lesson about respecting other people's rights. And yes, I think we've gotten to that point in society, where it is time to start killing stupid people. :|
Agreed. We're now at the point where lawless, destructive shit like that is only going to stop because the would-be perpetrators are afraid they'd get shot for it. They certainly no longer have any reason to fear being arrested for it.

jack

What an odd concept. Better the perps should pay for the restoration and do a year or two of hard labor along with a couple years of community service in the process.

Killing them just takes your liberty away. Lawlessness may "feel good" but the results always suck for everyone, except perhaps the perpetrator who gets the vicarious satisfaction of acting out to the extreme.

The Question

Eternal
That idea's noble as a grape, but we no longer have prosecutors who would pursue the case, or a legal system that would enforce the sentence. Alternatively, killing the perpetrators makes the next would-be perpetrator think, "Um... well, nothing will happen to me legally, but... I don't want to die, so I'm not gonna do that."

jack

That idea's noble as a grape, but we no longer have prosecutors who would pursue the case, or a legal system that would enforce the sentence. Alternatively, killing the perpetrators makes the next would-be perpetrator think, "Um... well, nothing will happen to me legally, but... I don't want to die, so I'm not gonna do that."
Well I can see it if you're in an active shooter situation, but vandalism?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Since the last post, I learned that they glue their hands to the wall. I would really like to be there for that. Especially if I could get them to clear the gallery and turn off the cameras. :bergman:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
OK. That out of the way, the reason I came here is that I just came up with a joke. It is wildly dark, tasteless, and inappropriate. Not the most inappropriate thing that has popped into my head, but not something I'd post here without some reservations.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I know a person who comes up with amazing concepts for events, which is frustrating, because their execution is spotty and sloppy. They must have ADHD or something. Talked about one over in my journal thread. It sounded amazing--when she'd remember to provide any updates on it. Eventually she was ready to go live with the Website. She made this announcement on New Year's Eve. From a plane to Las Vegas. Needless to say, the Website never went live, and the event never happened. (To be fair, the Coronapocalypse *did* happen in the interim, but even so)...

So now she's got another event she's cooking up that sounds interesting. Probably not something I can do at this point, but since absolutely nothing I've attempted myself has come together, I figured "What the hell? It doesn't hurt to get on the mailing list." So I go to the signup. The event is going to happen in either August or September. Of 2022. Great. Super. There will be time travel involved. Or she's so sloppy that she didn't pay attention to the date. Or it's an old event. Her site is littered with bad links and pages that haven't been updated for years.

I wish I could say this was a unique problem, but it seems to be pretty common. You can regularly look at a page and find at least 4 things that directly contradict each other.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
OK. Someone I *don't* know but that is within a reasonably driveable distance just came up with an amazing event 2 months out. Of course right as I found out about it, a tree hit my house, my car hit a stupid driver, I have doctor visits, and I'm buying a house. So. Lots of money going out. And I may be fairly busy with the new house (if I get it) around the time the event is. BUT... The price for the event isn't terrible, the guest list and entertainment looks interesting, and it is only 4-5 hours if you stay till the lights come on.

There's a quote "you have to leap and build your wings on the way down." And a mentor once said "you're never going to have the time, so you might as well do it now." So I've signed up for it. We'll see what new and exciting way my life goes sideways between now and then, but in the mean time, I'm researching what to wear based on the theme and dress code: Garden of the Divine--"...attire that is inspired by ancient gods, goddesses, and creatures..." And I'm gonna tell you, from my research on classical and neoclassical art and sculpture, your Greek Gods and heroes tended to wear considerably less than your Goddesses and heroines.

Hell, it's almost a complete reversal of modern Western fantasy tropes: The girls run around fully dressed while the guys are in boots, a helmet, sword, and cape. The best known statue of Theseus, most of the photos are taken from an angle where his sword obscures his...sword. :/

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
On a related note, I really know I should just shut up a lot more often than I do. I keep wanting to mention the above to the event organizer, but I'm pretty sure I should just shut up (at least for a week or two), play it cool, and not creep anyone out.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"The Tolerance Trap"...

...sounds like a good name for a "Star Trek" episode. Decided to mention the above to the event organizer and she enthusiastically encouraged my feedback, the poor, dumb bitch. Because now I'll pester her until she gets creeped out and blacklists me from the event.

But I'm rambling. The point is that there is a trap to these "inclusive" events. A no-win scenario. Kobayashi Maru. You can't fat-shame. Or anything else. Because that would be Racist. So you might want beautiful people in sexy sylvan god and goddess attire, but if a 450# shemale shows up at the door in sweats with stringy, greasy shoulder-length hair and coke bottle glasses, smelling vaguely of cat urine and broken dreams, you need to smile and say "Welcome, friend" and wave them in. Because you don't want to be an intolerant racist bastard. So you're party is going to suck. But hey. At least you're not an intolerant racist bastard.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
If I had one wish--or 3 wishes or whatever, I'd wish for a million dollars and the perfect girlfriend and I dunno, the cure for cancer or something, but if I had 20-30 wishes, one of them would be to have freaky monkey sex with Nicole Ritchie--and for it to be timed so perfectly that just as I was sliding it into her butt, "Easy" sung her Dad would come on the mix-tape.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
If I had one wish--or 3 wishes or whatever, I'd wish for a million dollars and the perfect girlfriend and I dunno, the cure for cancer or something, but if I had 20-30 wishes, one of them would be to have freaky monkey sex with Nicole Ritchie--and for it to be timed so perfectly that just as I was sliding it into her butt, "Easy" sung her Dad would come on the mix-tape.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I was actually thinking about that sketch as I was thinking about that post.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
You know what you get when you seek out XTREME Players? A room with a half dozen obese ugly people, sitting around talking to each other. I know this. I've known it for over a decade, but I keep taking the bait. Then I start thinking, "fuck, maybe everyone is just fat and ugly." But then I pass a normal bar on the way home and it's packed and the fattest, ugliest person there is hotter than 95% of the XTREME Players.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
My final stab at trying to make this place work is, they had a karaoke night. I have an OK voice and don't mind being onstage so this was a viable icebreaker. Got there. NO karaoke. Eventually I asked someone about it and they said "oh yeah, they had about 6 people come up around 8pm and then they just gave up and started playing songs." WHO FUCKING GOES TO A BAR AT 8PM TO SING KARAOKE?! And who just completely throws in the towel on karaoke night within an hour of opening? Fuck, the DJ can play songs, but maybe every once in awhile do a bumper of "it's karaoke night, so if you want, come up and we'll get you on stage." I'm fucking John Galt, living in "Atlas Shrugged."

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
So fucking tired of "kinky" people I don't even know where to begin. So much baggage. There's the girl who "never EVER cancels ANYTHING," that cancels about 3 things a year. Seriously, more things get cancel, erm, *postponed* than actually happen. Very manic. Comes up with a hot idea, posts it and THEN... nothing comes of it.

There's the other girl who MAY live in Cincinnati--who can say? After...shit, over a decade, she suddenly changes her persona. And you can't tell from her online content where she is. Illinois? Ohio? Who knows? Put on one hot party and figured she could just coast on that and have another party where tickets were 25% higher and there was no promotion. I suspect no one showed up.

Then there's the other place. Spent a ton of money renovating a space. Had a big fancy gala opening--"gala/play party"--only the "play party" aspect was just to sucker fools like me into buying tickets. Every room had "DO NOT TOUCH" on things and everyone was more interested in their phones than doing anything sexy. Flash forward to them being open. Their events consisted of: D&D night, Superqueer glitter cuddle dance party...fuck, I can't even remember all the other terrible ideas they've had. At any rate, 7 months after their gala grand opening, they're begging for money and on the verge of going under--because somehow they can't figure out how to put on events that people will pay money to go to. They put on events that they want to put on instead of things that will bring in the bucks.

It just frustrates the shit out of me, because this shit shouldn't be this hard. But somehow, no one can figure it out.