Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

should jack and Gagh bury the hatchet?

Panda said:

I quite hope they each bury a hatchet alright. Right into each other's chests! I am not talking about a simple chest wound here. I am talking a strike hard enough to end that thing which escapes their respective mouths called a 'BREATH'. That stinks bad enough coming from each one of them.

Soy seguro que cada uno en el TK gozaría el ver del agujero de Lucinda que es violado con ese destral...

Panda said:

All this talk of burying hatchets, and NO CRIES TO THE ADMIN OVER VIOLENCE?

Hmm, I guess it depends on who says it. There's a word for that, I can't quite remember... hypo... hypocra-something...

LOL I LURVES THE SKANS AND I DONT HATE MY JOB. IT MIGHT BE NICE SOME DAY TO WALK THROUGH THERE SLOWLY WITH A FEW CLIPS AND AN UZI BUT THATS ANOTHER THREAD.

jack said:
LOL I LURVES THE SKANS AND I DONT HATE MY JOB. IT MIGHT BE NICE SOME DAY TO WALK THROUGH THERE SLOWLY WITH A FEW CLIPS AND AN UZI BUT THATS ANOTHER THREAD.

So the "threat concern" kind of comes and goes?

Brick. Face. You. Think.

Messenger said:
YES EVOLUTION AT ITS FINEST, LIKE THE FISH OUT OF WATER WHICH CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT GILLS

Fucking jack-dancing piece of shit.

Do you find his little dink all on your own, or does he hold up the fat flap for you?