Should the Mine Field become a "hate forum"?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
With our dwiling active member count and fewer new replies by the day, is it time for the Mine Field to reinvent itself to survive? Hate seems to be what's popular on the internet right now. Hate brings traffic. Hate is the future. So is the natural solution to turn the Mine Field into a HATE FORUM and watch activity shoot up?

But what would we hate? It can'be be anything that is already being hated anywhere else on the internet. You can go on twitter or reddit to be racist or hate Star Wars or whatever. We need to dedicate ourselves to hating something that nobody else is hating.

Hate will save us.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Let's hate Tibetan Spaniels!

Tibetan-Spaniel-FeaturedImage.jpg

Eat Shit And Die

First impressions a bitch.
Just make it a forum for only talking about Libs Vs Republicans, trans issues and Tesla.

Its the only way we can guarantee the once mighty TrollKingdoms survival.

It doesn't matter what forum i visit, it doesn't matter what the forum was or wasn't about the last time i was around(5+ years ago)

That seems to be the only subjects anybody wants to talk about with any passion whatsoever.

I miss the good old days when there was at least 4 topics of conversation :meh:

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Just make it a forum for only talking about Libs Vs Republicans, trans issues and Tesla.

Its the only way we can guarantee the once mighty TrollKingdoms survival.

It doesn't matter what forum i visit, it doesn't matter what the forum was or wasn't about the last time i was around(5+ years ago)

That seems to be the only subjects anybody wants to talk about with any passion whatsoever.

I miss the good old days when there was at least 4 topics of conversation :meh:
I'm sorry. No need to stomp on Turdforge's toes. That is their domain.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Wordforge is definitely one of them, but i like a few folks there enough just to stick around for the threads about TV.

How have you been CKLT? Nice to see another familiar face still hanging their hat round here, hope you have been well buddy.

Seph.
Well enough I suppose. Getting over a bout of the flu I picked up last weekend. Other than that nominal. You?

Mirah

I love you
Maybe the mine field can be the beginning of the Official Cat Olympics. That would be entertaining to watch. This can be the training grounds.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Maybe the mine field can be the beginning of the Official Cat Olympics. That would be entertaining to watch. This can be the training grounds.
f8d8a208-9d36-4d8b-9ebe-6ac2ed4320e0.jpg

CaptainWacky

LOwrRcN.jpeg

Eat Shit And Die

First impressions a bitch.
Well enough I suppose. Getting over a bout of the flu I picked up last weekend. Other than that nominal. You?

Pretty good thanks just taking what life throws at me and rolling with the punches ive got 2 kids now so most my world orbits round them, they changed me for the better made me a much more calmer and patient person, plus they are cool as fuck the littke sods.

We could hate bees.

I really like Bees and they are in dire straights a lot of the species and it wont be good when they are gone they are responsible for lots of little importants jobs, they are a small cog in the giant machine of life.

So let me make this simple to you Dave, BUZZ OFF :bigass:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
BEES IN THE TRAP.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Today on Twixxer I started hating anyone who posts those music questions like "Without naming X or Y song, what is your favorite song by Z band?"

I found it satisfying and made more than one post about it. NOW THEY ALL KNOW TO STOP!

CaptainWacky

Instead of a Hate Forum we could become a Make Dr_Dave Appreciate Bees forum...