Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shut The Fuck Up Gagh

Wow, this garnered a lot of response. Shows how popular our little garden gnome is!

Now run along and get your shoeshine box, boy.

(Cue jack making some homoerotic comment about his dick, or squeezing the base, or some shit)

in jack's abscense, I'll do it.

'suck me squarley on the nutsack, fuckley, and don't forget to squeeze the base on the upstroke' :D

Big Dick McGee said:
Wow, this garnered a lot of response. Shows how popular our little garden gnome is!

Now run along and get your shoeshine box, boy.

(Cue jack making some homoerotic comment about his dick, or squeezing the base, or some shit)

d00d, I got the little Gaghie to MELT DOWN yesterday over that little comment, so STFU

hahahahahahahahahajahakjhakjahjahahahahahhwegcwuebcxiubxebeyxuwebxuiwebxiuwqejnbxuibexliuewqnxilbexeuiwbnexiuewnbiuwen;oewINXEN (COUGH)

I'll be here long after you've left Big Dickless. Hey I smell fish! Must be time to cyber!!

GET YOUR FUCKING SHINEBOX, SCHNELL, SCHNELL!! DO I HAVE TO FUCKING TURN ON THE GAS TO GET YOUR ATTENTION???

d00d, first I have to give a fuck. Come back in a couple of years. Have your peeps call mine, we'll do lunch.