Sick of this shit

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Every single time I try opening up and being vulnerable with somebody, I'm returned nothing but pain. Trying my hardest to make a genuine friend always results in nothing but a hurtful failure; the effort begets depressive weeks universally. Human connections are so impossible to form, but it's also impossible not to try, and each one stings more than the last. I wish I could just contract into myself and stop existing as a metacognizent ego. So very sick of this shit. :(

lol,
d

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Just remember my shit is stuff, and your stuff is shit.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Every single time I try opening up and being vulnerable with somebody, I'm returned nothing but pain. Trying my hardest to make a genuine friend always results in nothing but a hurtful failure; the effort begets depressive weeks universally. Human connections are so impossible to form, but it's also impossible not to try, and each one stings more than the last. I wish I could just contract into myself and stop existing as a metacognizent ego. So very sick of this shit. :(

lol,
d

When I find myself feeling very down about my human relationships and the fact that I seem to be able to badly fuck them up without half trying, I remember this very profound quote by Hooker:

"Blowjobs are twenty, cash up front. You want sex it's forty and all night's extra. I don't do kinky shit, go downtown for that."

Hooker was a damn genius with words...

Seph

Retired Account
:violin:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
s'ok Dual....y'know it's always when your sincere that you get kicked in the teeth.

When callous and indifferent they crawl on their bellies like reptiles for attention, n'est ce pas?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Somehow, I missed something.

Just put your hands to either side of your face, yell "Oh NOES internet DRAMA!" really loud, and you should be about caught up...