Sigh

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
So I am sitting there and I sigh, because I ache all over and feel like crap like I do every day lately (no, not a hang over just my every day) and then I think well a lot of people have it worse so don't give some stupid sigh over your stupid life and I sigh about that, then I sigh about sighing about THAT, then I think I should just blow my head off.

Now, before anyone gets too concerned this image comes to mind (I believe) for very specific reasons. I have no license, no ID (it was stolen/lost and I never replaced it) I do not if I can help it, leave the house. I do not own a gun. I do not believe in guns. So, blowing my head off is over all a pretty safe image for my subconscious to generate unless I happen to accidentally stub my toe on a loaded gun while crossing the elementary school playground on my weekly trip to the local convenience store to stock up on booze.

So, that is my life. Feeling like crap and feeling guilty about feeling like crap and feeling guilty about posting about feeling guilty about feeling like crap...

And so, whatever. Wacky have my baby.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
So then I think I'm like 1 of maybe a 100 people in the world who can do what I do and I can't do it anymore and never did it as well as I should have anyway and should I mourn the wasted potential before I die cause it's hard to mourn it after. I think maybe I could cut off my ear and mail it to someone I care about so I am remembered (as crazy) but then I think the only person to send it to is my wife and that would be kind of awkward because she lives with me and she'd be like "where is your ear?" and I'd be like "wait a couple days and check the mail."

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
jewbricsk

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
I have a ticket I didn't pay so my license expired so I need ID to pay the ticket so I can get ID.