SILVER SURFER LOOKS FUCKING AWESOME!!!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KNcQtihyvY

The first FF movie was a piece of crap, but I might see this one just for the Surfer!!! The way he morphs through solid objects is just fucking too cool. And that's some serious pwnage of Johnny Storm by Mr. Norrin Radd.

:bigass:

Dark Link

Morituri te salutant
Alright, the Surfer has always been my favorite, and just from that short clip, they do him some massive fucking justice.

Tyrant

Looks pretty good, but "Rise of the Silver Surfer?"

Dark Link

Morituri te salutant
I guess they want to bring in Galactus, But it looks like they're giving the Surfer too much of a bad guy roll. I hope they don't fuck with the character too much, he's a herald not a supervillian.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The Surfer was the Ultimate bad guy back in the day.

I've still got my vf+ copy of FF48 :)

Tyrant

Red Whacker said:
Human Torched
Knocking back a few 'refreshments?' *nudge nudge wink wink*

Tyrant

Early promotional materials indicate it will be a loose adaptation of "The Coming of Galactus" with the Surfer more of a central villain.

Tyrant

Idiots.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He was the Herald for the Eater of Worlds, dammit. They fuck with that part of the story and well, that will ruin it.

M.O.D.O.K.

I Should Be Starring In This Film. Cosmic Powers Are Weak Compared To My Enhanced Intellect And Mental-Beam. I Am And Always Will Be A Villian, Unlike Norrin Radd - Traitor To His People, His Boss (Galctus) and To Evil-Doers Everywhere.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Maybe in the last scene after they defeat the surfer, his boss will turn up, and it will say, to be continued.

As for Johnny, I amagine re-entry into the atmosphere wont cause him too much discomfort, and does he still need to breath?

I cant imagine there is much oxygen inside a fireball anyway.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
That teaser looks pretty cool and the Surfer looks good.

Movie will still suck balls though..

I'll remember to bump this when the movie comes out so I can go "I told you so."

Tyrant

I just noticed something.

The CGI shot of SS when he goes into the tunnel doesn't look to good. It reminds one of those old films with landscape moving in the rear windshield. 1:00 - 1:04.