Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SirSouthern/Brawl-Hall

Rov_is_a_Fag

Who is he?? Why is he still in the game? on the loose?? He is the person who threatened me at Brawl-Hall, he told me he was only 10 minutes away from where I live..................3 weeks later I discovered carbon monoxide levels in my home.

I am going to find out his real life identity. He is EVIL................pure EVIL and he is here in Austin. If the Department of Justice, FBI, Attorney General doesn't do something I am going to start a new campaign of emailing my Congressmen and Senators asking them to find out his real life identity. He is behind a lot of the things that have happened to me here in Austin. He is also part of the Mike Davis, Robert Layman, Jack Burden group.

Who is SirSouthernIdiot at Brawl Hall?

This is another perfect example of people seeing/hearing things, not doing anything, then when something like a massacre happens everyone looks around in disbelief like.................How could this happen??? I mean..........I know we saw the signs, we ignored them, we didn't want to get involved, we couldn't be bothered.............but HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN???

I saw a special on MSNBC about this investigator who went around breaching security on purpose to see how it was handled. One example he used about out apathetic people have become was when he was stealing cars in broad daylight, was being obvious about it and nobody called the police. He picked up a brick and smashed the window of a Lexus, hotwired it, took off and not ONE person called 911 even though they stood there and watched what he was doing.

One person handed him a hammer so he could bust out the window of another car. He didn't have a jimmy to open the door, told people he locked himself out, they didn't even bother to look in the car to see if the keys were in the ignition. One guy went to his truck, got a hammer and handed it to him.

I don't think you want to fuck with the people at Brawl Hall when it comes to real life stuff, Jill.

I'm serious. Your trolls have been amusing up to this point, but those guys play with RL info without blinking.

Tyrant said:
I don't think you want to fuck with the people at Brawl Hall when it comes to real life stuff, Jill.

I'm serious. Your trolls have been amusing up to this point, but those guys play with RL info without blinking.

I have a pretty good idea who some of the guys at Brawl-Hall are Tyrant. The reason I say this is because they are linked to a board I joined when I first got online. It is a board Sparky is on.

I know how to get in touch with them in RL if I want also. None of them scare me.

Tyrant said:

Those guys will think twice about fucking with me............I know someone higher than them. He is also watching, he can make things happen they don't know about, I have no beef with a few of them. In other words, I can relate to some of the guys on another board that is connected to Brawl-Hall, they actually made a few things happen for me...............but they also have traitors over there..........either that, or some stupid assholes who are going to bring it down on them if they aren't careful.