Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SKAN RECIPES

The_Anti_Skan

12 POUNDS OF PORK CHOPS
1 CUP OF FLOUR
SEASONING

MIX SEASONING IN FLOUR. DREDGE PORK CHOPS IN SEASONED FLOUR. DEEP FRY UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN. SALT WHEN REMOVED FROM OIL. SERVES 1.

THAT IS ALL WRONG MY FAT ASSED FRIEND.

ALL YOU NEED FOR THAT TO BE CORRECTING IS:

12 POUNDS OF PORK CHOPS

It is good that the Skans have come to share thier recipes and support the love that is being shared by all. Although I would never turn my back on the Skans myself, I wecome them to this place.

HOW TO BE MAKING CHOCOLATE TWINKIE CAKES, ME AND FRIEND FALMILY ALL TIME FAVORITES:

Ingredients Cake:1 chocolate cake mix2 eggs2 cups milk1 package instant chocolate puddingFilling:1 cup milk5 Tablespoons flour1 cup sugar1/2 teaspoon salt1/2 cup Crisco shortening1/2 cup butter1 teaspoon vanilla Cake: Mix cake mix, eggs, milk, and pudding together and bake cake according to package time and temperature. Allow cake to cool, then split in half.
Filing: Mix milk and flour together in saucepan. Boil until mixture is thick. Cool. Next beat this mixture with a mixer until fluffy. Add remaining ingredients one at a time, beating well after each addition. Spread filling between cake layers.
Frost cake with entire can of Dark Fudge ready-to-spread frosting. You can add a pinch of baking powder to frosting before spreading. Let cake stand at least 6 hours to develop flavor.

I AM THINKING THIS IS NONSENSE. YOU CANT EAT SEWAGE. THIS IS ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR POSTS THAT IS NOT FUNNY. YOU SHOULD STOP.

Even Jack at times can make with the jokes. Sarek tries to hard. Perhaps he should take a vacation.

The_Anti_Skan said:
12 POUNDS OF PORK CHOPS
1 CUP OF FLOUR
SEASONING

MIX SEASONING IN FLOUR. DREDGE PORK CHOPS IN SEASONED FLOUR. DEEP FRY UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN. SALT WHEN REMOVED FROM OIL. SERVES 1.

theantiskan1je.jpg

The_Skan said:
HOW TO BE MAKING CHOCOLATE TWINKIE CAKES, ME AND FRIEND FALMILY ALL TIME FAVORITES:

Ingredients Cake:1 chocolate cake mix2 eggs2 cups milk1 package instant chocolate puddingFilling:1 cup milk5 Tablespoons flour1 cup sugar1/2 teaspoon salt1/2 cup Crisco shortening1/2 cup butter1 teaspoon vanilla Cake: Mix cake mix, eggs, milk, and pudding together and bake cake according to package time and temperature. Allow cake to cool, then split in half.
Filing: Mix milk and flour together in saucepan. Boil until mixture is thick. Cool. Next beat this mixture with a mixer until fluffy. Add remaining ingredients one at a time, beating well after each addition. Spread filling between cake layers.
Frost cake with entire can of Dark Fudge ready-to-spread frosting. You can add a pinch of baking powder to frosting before spreading. Let cake stand at least 6 hours to develop flavor.

theskan3jr.jpg

Another hater polluting this fine thread of Skan recipies. What is the matter SaintLuciferon? Are you afraid?

Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas

12 flour tortillas
4 habanero chiles
2 red jalapeno peppers
24 whole green chiles, roasted and peeled
2 lbs boneless breast of chicken
6 onions
3 cloves of garlic
12 large tomatoes
2 cans tomato paste
Sour Cream
your favorite shredded cheese

for guacamole:
12 avocados, mushed
2 whole onions finely chopped
6 cloves garlic even more finely chopped
3 large red tomatoes, cubed.
Mix everything together carefully and refrigerate.

First, jell the tomatoes in a large blender or food processor. Set aside. Clear the onions in a large frypan in olive oil. Add the garlic. When the garlic is nicely sauteed put in a big colander cookpot without the strainer. Chop the chiles and add. Add the tomato paste and the tomatoes. Cook for 12-18 hours on slow simmer, adding more tomatoes and paste as necessary.

cook the chicken breasts and make your favorite chicken salad out of it. Refrigerate.

To make enchiladas: Take a tortilla, and fill it full of the chicken salad. Roll into an enchilada. Drench with chili. Cover with shredded cheese. Stick in oven til cheese melts. Take out, spread guacamole and sour cream over the top in large amounts.

Serve.