Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SKANS

Tyrant

I am certain that some of you accompanied us to Charas. Unfortunately, the one true Skan wasn't there when I last checked.

Spamming TK has to get boring.... would you like some fresh meat? Or perhaps, fresh pink twinkie?

THE PINK ON YOUR ANAL RING WAS GOOD TO US SKANS. THE WARTS ARE NOT OK. I WILL BURN THEM OFF WITH MUCH KEROSENSE AND LARD. SET IN ON FIRE AND IT SMELLS LIKE A HOGROAST

FBI parte due said:
How'd Charas resolve, anyway?
Sort of flopped, nothing of note at the moment.

We've moved on to greater conquests, although most every new account is accused of being Raffles.

I KNOW ABOUT FLOPPING. I HAVE TO FLOP TO GET OUT OF BED AND SOMETIMES MY FAT FLAPS KEEP GOING AND HIT THE WALL. SOMETIMES I LEAVE GREASE STAINS ON THE WALL BECAUSE IT OOZES FROM MY PORES. DOCTORS ARE AMAZED THAT IS WHY I AM RICH.

YES YOU ARE RISH WITH FATTY OILS. I AGREE, BUT LOOK, DONT FALL INTO THEIR TRAPS. THEY WANT YOU TO SEND OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET FORUM SO THEY CAN INTRUDE ON OYUR PERSONAL LIFE.

I AM NOT AFRAID OF INTERNET HACKERS BECAUSE I CAN DEAL WITH VIRUSES. MY ADDRESS IS UNKNOWABLE BECAUSE THE POST OFFICE WILLNOT GIVE ME A ADDRESS FOR MY REFRIDGERATOR BOX. THEY ARE HATERS, BUT IT IS WHERE I LEIVE SOMETIMES.

I USE THE INTERNET AT THE LIBRARY. THEY BOUGHT MY OWN CHAIR BECAUSE I FARTEDIN THE OTHER ONES. YOU CAN'T EAT IN THE LIBRARY, BUT I SMUGGLE IN CHEESE BECAUSE IT DOESNT' CRUNCH.

All these posts in caps. Skans, are you aware that if you used proper grammar and lost the all caps posts, you'd be received a bit more warmly? All caps tend to annoy the piss out of people and make them want to insult you before they even read the content of your post.
Something to keep in mind;)

MY CAP IS ALWAYS ON BECAUSE MY HEAD GETS COLD OK/? IT IS COLD WHERE THERE IS NO HEAT BECAUSE CARBOARD DOESN'T INSULAT. THAT IS WHY SKANS USE CAPS.!!!