Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skyward Sword glitch

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I remember y'all talking about it, but I'm too lazy to find the post in the very, very long thread.

HELP THE MENTALLY ILL GIRL FINISH THE GAME PLEASE THAT WAY ID ON'T HAVE TO TAKE A FLAMETHROWER TO NINTENDO

It had to do with which order you do the dragon THINGS in. I think you should do the water first (in the woods), then the volcano, then go to the desert. RIGHT WACKY?

OH.. yeah it's the Song of the Hero quest. Do water and fire before the desert and you will be fine.

The chances of actually hitting this glitch are extremely remote. Even if you do collect the songs in the "wrong" order you'll be fine as long as you don't go and talk to Golo the Goron after you get the song from the dragon in the desert. So don't worry about it. But if your'e REALLY WORRIED for some reason, copy your save file before starting the Song of the Hero quest thing. But really, don't worry.

Well, I'm just wondering if that's what happened and why my game started fucking up the first time around.