Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So I was offered a job yesterday....

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
.... work to prevent the entry, establishment, and spread of foreign plant pests in the United States and suppress periodic outbreaks of certain native pests. The work involves inspection, survey and detection, regulatory and eradication or control activities. Inspects ships, aircraft, vehicles, cargo, railways cars, mail, baggage, plants, plant products and miscellaneous articles for restricted or prohibited agricultural commodities, animal products and animal byproducts, and pests that may be dangerous to the nation's agriculture. The work environment includes offices, farms, railroad yards, aircraft operation areas, airline passengers and cargo areas, and marine docks. Periods of outdoor work may be required in snow, rain, or extreme heat. Occasional periods of outdoor work may be required in remote areas with no modern comfort facilities. The work involves the use of toxic chemical, pesticides and fumigants. Protective clothing may be required such as hard hats, gloves, goggles, hearing protection, and respirators. The duties described above are at the full performance level. At developmental grade levels, assignments will be of more limited scope and performed with less independence and limited complexity.

Wow, sounds like something I really want to do!

:D
mm

Smugglers would give you kick backs to let thier stuff pass through.

I don't know, mm - that job could be mighty interesting and you'd get cool gear, too, while performing a major public service. If only we'd been more successful at deterring the invasive zebra muscles, the world would be a different place.

Its like that person that came to me and told me to get rid of Tansy Ragwort at my job. Do you know anything about this? ;)