So it's been brought to my attention...

The Question

Eternal
...that apparently there are some really wacky people around here who think I am Skinofevil. That's not just untrue, it's fall-outta-my-goddamn-chair-laughing HILARIOUS.

I don't know who originally came up with that idea or based on what, but thanks, I haven't laughed this hard for months. :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
On second thought, scratch that. Put on your tinfoil hats, kids -- I AM SKINOFEVIL. Oh, wait, I did that wrong. Skin is Skin. Isn't that how he does it?

Fact is, I took a break from WF quite awhile ago. Look around there if you want, not a post from good ol' Legion for months.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Hush or dogbert might make a secret board about you.

The Question

Eternal
This is almost as good as the identity confusion in your sig. Next, they'll be saying I'm MissManners. And you. And Storm. And MajorBarcolounger or whoever it was that was supposedly Skin's account previous to him being Skin.

The Question

Eternal
And by the way, I happen to know who both the previous AND current incarnations of Skin are. If anyone is interested, PM me.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
I'm Spartacus!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I am Gagh

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
This is almost as good as the identity confusion in your sig. Next, they'll be saying I'm MissManners. And you. And Storm. And MajorBarcolounger or whoever it was that was supposedly Skin's account previous to him being Skin.

Dear, everyone is a missmanners dual.

;)
Bick

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Exactly, Bick. Just like all the posters at Blackfoot Hyperboard, we're all just duals and she's talking to herself.

Seph

Retired Account
I am a cunt.