SO SAD

Saleel Majeed

Yo each and every one of you wtf is going on here. There's no shit being pulled. Get some new material jackshit fucks you're start to piss me off.

Big fish, small pond. Correction - two big fish, one tiny pond. WTF. Why don't you both go somewhere else and give the ol' TK lassie a break from your fucking insights. Let me guess - no one else will have you?

Just a couple of alabaster racist fucks wanking off to the same shit day in day out. And here of all places. Here.

No fucking class.

No game.

And NO FUCKING AUDIENCE.

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU CALL YOURSELF A TROLL WITHOUT AN AUDIENCE?

He said in the other thread that BBSs were dying so there's no where to venture out and let loose. What a load of codswallop. Too fucking slack more like it.

I mean seriously, wanking around, honing your "craft" ... with who? Other supposed trolls? What a fucking laugh. You aint worth the trodden shit on the boots of Skin to call yourselves trolls.

You can't be fucked. Admit it. I get it - you think any of this is trying on my part? This is pathetic. I made an honest attempt to reinvigorate this place and you are just happy squirming around this comatose board throwing insults at one another like the flacid worms you are.

YOU ALL KNOW THE GAME.

IT'S NOT TROLLING FUCKNUTS WHEN EVERYONE IS IN ON IT. FOR FUCKS SAKE!

STgXktr.gif

So ya done. I'm calling it. Has-beens and try hards with no game. Now get off my board.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Suck it MODMAN. Compete failure on you're part.

and change your avatar you sandnigger piece of shit. I was first. Copying me just shows how owned you are, like that other jackass piece of shit Blackfoot. he got one of his duals fucked up for copying somebody else's av too.

Maybe you'll be next.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL he copied both our avs.

Fucking dweeb. Thats Blackfoot level trolling.

The Question

Eternal
Well, as noted with his weird "vagueposting" shit on the Modman account, that's because he's an amateur.