So Stephen and Sisqo out tomorrow...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Then Vinnie will say "WELL, THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE GONE AGAINST ME, SUNSHINE" and the others will say "YES VINNIE, NO VINNIE, THREE BAGS FULL VINNIE" and fucking suck him off LITERALLY right in front of the entire nation then he'll win a week later and Davina will say "I WOULD LITERALLY DIE FOR VINNIE JONES!!!" and give him an actual CROWN to wear.

GREAT JOB MAKING IT A DOUBLE EVICTION BB

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
WTF? Is that gonna happen? NOOOOO NOT MY SISQO

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
NO!!! SISQO'S THUPOTHED TA WIN!!!!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Sisqo still has a small chance to stay in but it's very unlikely.

It's Ivana, Stephen and Sisqo up for a double eviction.

Stephen is gone without a shadow-of-a-doubt leaving Ivana and Sisqo fighting for votes to stay in.

There are enough Vinnie fans to get him booted. Ivana is liked well enough by the public but also seen as no great threat to anyone and I can't see a great deal of people bothering to vote her out.

If it is Sisqo and Stephen it will suck. OK, Stephen has been a great housemate but his time is clearly up. But Sisqo is the only one who would confront Vinnie and without him the whole house will simply kiss his ass until the show ends.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This this year's CBB is run by the hooligan fans?

CaptainWacky

They all fancy Vinnie for some reason.

Vinnie saying "if he wants to go against me, he'll get evicted!" about Sisqo tonight just makes me want Sisqo to stay more...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I officially hate Vinnie and want him to fall down the stairs.

Seph

Retired Account
are there any stairs for the a fore mentioned to happen eggs?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
He could fall down on his way out of the house. Every week millions of people huddle around their TVs, their hands wringing in anticipation that the evictee will take a tumble down the steps and be left as a chunky red smear on Davina's hideous outfit, and every week they're disappointed.

This could be the year. This could be the week. This could be our time. Can Vinnie fall down the stairs? YES. HE. CAN!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Watched it last night. Vinnie was being a cunt. Sisqo & Stephen were being cunts. Vinnie is a control freak. Stephen is an idiot. Sisqo is still likeable, but should have just shut up.

CaptainWacky

Sisqo was drunk, but the stuff he was saying was true.