Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So this dumb BOOHAT cuts me off this morning

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I'm driving along, keeping a safe distance between me and the car in front of me, when this dumb BOOHAT in a Honda Civic cuts me off, and slams on her brakes because she's now too close to the car in front of her. Which causes ME to slam on my brakes, and so on, WHICH IS HOW FUCKING TRAFFIC JAMS START, YOU FUCKING DUMB BOOHAT!!

It's not like she needed to get over to exit the freeway-I was in the farthest left lane. So I move over one lane, and speed up to get next to her. Of course it's a fucking BOOHAT, and she's texting on her iPhone while driving.

Fucking dumb BOOHAT!!!

Or you could do this:
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UlzoL-wQwio&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UlzoL-wQwio&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I commented on this very subject on the CBS News board just today. The story was about this woman who drove on the wrong side of the freeway and killed people. Posting as Mrs_Buns I suggested that this was more evidence that we women shouldnt drive and that I frequently have trouble driving the Checker Aerobus and without the assistance of my eldest son I wouldnt know where drive and reverse would be at. This was very upsetting to some posters there and one suggested I shouldnt be allowed to breathe.

A) Not all women are bad drivers. I am a fan-fucking-tastic driver. I used to race my best friend's brother all the time and I always beat his ass. This was years ago when I had less regard for human life on southern California freeways but I could maneuver like a fuckin' race car driver.

B) What the fuck is a BOOHAT?

and

C) BE FUCKING CAREFUL BDM, THAT'S MY FUCKING CAR YOU'RE DRIVING!!!!!!!!!!!

Next time, reverse into the bitch at high speed and forcibly insert DVDs of Thundercats up her rectum.

97% of dangerous driving offenses are committed by men.

You know what that means, right?

3% are caused by BLOODY. WOMEN. DRIVERS.

texting while driving is super dangerous.

texting while driving on a phone that has no tactile response is many orders of magnitude more dangerous.

fucking iphone assholes. let's kill the lot of 'em (except me, menty, conchaga, and all of the rest of my friends who own iphones, and anyone who may potentially buy my applications)!

A) Not all women are bad drivers. I am a fan-fucking-tastic driver. I used to race my best friend's brother all the time and I always beat his ass. This was years ago when I had less regard for human life on southern California freeways but I could maneuver like a fuckin' race car driver.

You used to "race" people, and you're not a dangerous driver? LOL QUACKFLAC!

C) BE FUCKING CAREFUL BDM, THAT'S MY FUCKING CAR YOU'RE DRIVING!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM careful, that's the point! It was the dumb BOOHAT on her iPhone that caused the jam. You've driven through L.A. during rush hour, you see how the idiots drive!