So TNA is coming to town...

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
Well Nampa which is about a half hour away (I missed WWE last friday). I probably can't afford to see this either (it's on June 2), but it's nice to know it's coming. (UK IN 2010!) THey said AJ STYLES leads the charge, so I guess none of the big names are coming.

Tonight was pretty cool I thought, Raven and Shane Douglass both came back, and Victoria debuted.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Well I'd rather watch AJ than big names like Nash and Scott Steiner (Angle is still good at least.) I can't really get excited over fat Raven and Shane Douglas in 2009. Victoria is good and the woman's division is usually one of the best parts of TNA.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I like old wrestlers.

I think they should have a promotion with NOTHING but old wrestlers!

All Sting, Flair, Hogan, and Iron Shiek, and HOT ROD!

It'd be cool if we got to see one of them die in the ring.

CaptainWacky

Mister Kennedy is more likely to die in the ring.

CaptainWacky

Wow, when I posted that I didn't even know he'd just been released.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
They should do a three hour long special where the Iron Sheik just sits there in the middle of the ring and berates everyone he can think of, pausing only occasionally to assert that he "love Jews, they are the smallest people in the world" whenever he gets confused and wanders off topic.

CaptainWacky

"Newman's still cool."

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
It'd be cool if we got to see one of them die in the ring.

Is it wrong that this made me laugh nearly hysterically? Well, I exaggerate but its still funny. People dying is funny. Rly.... well maybe not, but making statements that they should sure is.

CaptainWacky

That's how Hitler got started...

CaptainWacky

He painted people dying then laughed.