Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, What have you done?

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
What have you done on other boards that you could gloat about on this one that would let us know that you were worthy of being here?

I posted pics of another guy's mom taking on 6 cocks at once. I was made a knight and paraded around on everyone's shoulders.

Blindgroping enquired:

What have you done on other boards that you could gloat about on this one that would let us know that you were worthy of being here?

LOL Maybe If you would remove your head out of your ass and look around you would have the answer to that one.

BlazerBoy said:

You would think that someone with over 2600 posts on this board would have something more intelligent to say. You must have been busy with a cock in your mouth and couldn't type much, right?

thatguy-homo.jpg

Roadwarrior said:
Blindgroping enquired:

LOL Maybe If you would remove your head out of your ass and look around you would have the answer to that one.

So..
You've haven't done anything besides realize that you blind yourself with delusions of you own self impotence?

I helped define the old TNZ.

I was a founding member of several direvitive BBS's. I also managed to piss off both T-Bonz and Barcode in one post! Not to mention hound good 'ol T-Shrike back to internet obscurity.

I gave Heroic Fool terminal jealous ulcers.

I Seduced mods and Admins, held confidences, and have lain in wait for the other shoe to drop. I hold the secrets.

And suddenly:

I didn't care.

Fear me.

Fuck you all.

Blind Groping said:

Me? If you don't know, then you're asleep at the wheel.

I forced the creation of the Gutters at Comicon. And when I ruled it it was the funniest forum on the internets.