So, "Wheezie"

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I've showed my wife all your "unmarried old maid trying to steal a married man away from his wife" posts, and explained them.

I forgive you, but I have to say unless you apologize, we can never be friends again.

jack

and she may hunt you down IRL and make you pay :bigass:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Whoa - you better show me those posts too because I sure don't remember making them.

eloisel

Forever Empress E

Tell her to look for me in a kosher deli in Rochester, NY - Leo's something or other. The place is thick with them and she'll never find me.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
jack: couple hundred bitch goddess...wait til you see the twitter
I don't twitter.

jack

That'll be your loss.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Tell her to look for me in a kosher deli in Rochester, NY - Leo's something or other. The place is thick with them and she'll never find me.

Might want to let them know you're no 55yr old lady, but actually a man who pretends on the internet.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

If you're trying to give her food poisoning it's only gonna piss her off. Jack, tell your wife to find me and I'll show her the non-shithole dining establishments.

jack

Imagine, spending over 1500 dollars and a week of your time, just to eat in the shittiest deli in Rochester?

I can't. Especially when I'm on a trip to a new place. On the other hand, if I'm making shit up, (like when I trolled Flag with the Sunnyside Up Cafe) it's the same kind of thing, whatever details I can glean from the page, make the rest up, hope they bite.

So ok Wheeze. You ate at the shittiest Deli in Rochester. Why? Just to troll Dono?

My wife and I had fun reading all your cougar "I want to fuck you" posts, btw. She was mad at first, but then she caught on to your persona (quicker than I did, turns out) and just thinks what we all do...that you're just sad and very lonely.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Because you've been so narrowly focused on just that aspect of my four days in that area, you would think that. Not surprising that you have a very limited ability to think.

As you are older than I am, I would not be a cougar where you are concerned, provided that I ever did make such posts of a sexual nature.

Is this really your troll - "sad and lonely?" How many of you and your troll buddies and how many days did it take for you to come up with that?

"Sad and lonely" - a cut down by persons posting on a message board to other persons posting on a message board. Don't confuse your condition in life with mine.

jack

I don't. You don't see me defending any of the bullshit you've been spewing, do you?

jack

It's no troll, Eloisel. You're a cunt. It's very sad to have that little fact driven through my forehead by you like one of those bricks those mexicans you hate were trying to kill Faggotstrum with.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
That's because you are a loser and you are a proud loser. Right, King of the Trolls who has made TK his career? Considering all of your posts, how do you find time for a life?

jack

It's infuriating isn't it? LOL

jack

and guess what? I'll put my real life up against your fake one anytime.

I like mine a LOT.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Well, at least that explains why sending my cutest poolboy to you didn't get me your support in obtaining Gagh's position in Menty's ass.... we should re-negotiate.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I've showed my wife all your "unmarried old maid trying to steal a married man away from his wife" posts, and explained them.

I forgive you, but I have to say unless you apologize, we can never be friends again.

Why does this sound like a Criminal Minds Psycho remake episode where in the end the guy comes out with his long dead wife or mother and shows everyone how beautiful she is.

That guy was creepy too, same guy from Heroes.