So yesterday I had euphoric animal sex with Elijah Wood

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yup.

Well, I looked at a photo of him on IMDb and thought about it for a few seconds.

Seph

Retired Account
IAF

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Which pic?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It was that arty farty one where he's wearing a tartan loincloth and a bandanna made of broken cutlery, while straddling a motorbike that has a horses head and reigns in place of the handlebars and he and the back wall (which is an Andy Warhol style photo of his face) are smeared in cupcakes, doughnuts and Danishes, while ticker tape and dollar bills rain down from above, being tossed from a bucket in the shape of a giant skull by a midget wearing a leopard print snuggie. There was just something about it that really turned me on.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It was that arty farty one where he's wearing a tartan loincloth and a bandanna made of broken cutlery, while straddling a motorbike that has a horses head and reigns in place of the handlebars and he and the back wall (which is an Andy Warhol style photo of his face) are smeared in cupcakes, doughnuts and Danishes, while ticker tape and dollar bills rain down from above, being tossed from a bucket in the shape of a giant skull by a midget wearing a leopard print snuggie. There was just something about it that really turned me on.

Bah. I do this every Friday. Nothing fucking special there.

CaptainWacky

There's lots of pics of penguins in his gallery.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
That's what makes Elijah my favourite Hollywood actor. He's so down to Earth and unpretentious.

CaptainWacky

And a penguin.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I can support him on my lap.

CaptainWacky

AND MY AXE.

CaptainWacky

(My penis.)