Soda Pop Kush, Blue Cheese, Sour Diesel

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
wtf is up with all these weird names for bud?

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Stoned people getting thar creativity on?

Seph

Retired Account
no its just cross pollinated strains tend to keep half of each name, very simple really, blue cheese is cheese x blueberry. very nice.

Seph

Retired Account
shut up cupcakeard.

Mirah

I love you
Why has no one answered Towlie's question below about synthetic pot? Is there enough information about it? How long has it been around? Apparently it is legal in some states but not others..........
Inquiring minds want to know.
Thanks.

Seph

Retired Account
wiki it then lazy.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I had a friend who was getting piss-tested in high school and ended up trying a few different brands.

It does intoxicate you, but the "high" is basically you just feel kind of retarded for an hour or so.

There are much better options, IMHO.

jack

yep like someone elses urine

Seph

Retired Account
:D

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
Call us yards again. That was funny.

jack

I just joined a cannabis club. I get an eighth of something ridiculous every week.

Beer is for pussies. Wine (especially a good red blend) is where it's at. Of course, that costs a little bit more, but when you want a mellow, refined buzz it's the way to go.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I just joined a cannabis club. I get an eighth of something ridiculous every week.

Beer is for pussies. Wine (especially a good red blend) is where it's at. Of course, that costs a little bit more, but when you want a mellow, refined buzz it's the way to go.
I should look into something like that when they make it legal to sell in NY in 2 years.

jack

Just come over the border. You make a donation and they give you an order number. You tip the driver. You can meet them in Bennigton, for example completely anonymously. If it's legal to posess in NY it's all good.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Just come over the border. You make a donation and they give you an order number. You tip the driver. You can meet them in Bennigton, for example completely anonymously. If it's legal to posess in NY it's all good.
PM me the details I'll check it out sometime.