Solution for Mideast Crisis

So it's a "Mideast Crisis" only if Israel gets pissed off and starts shooting back?

Well, that's certainly how the United Nations has always defined a Mideast Crisis.

They should shoot back on positions that are firing at them, not on bridges, roads, airports and apartment buildings of civilians who are just as much hostages.

Speaking of which, I wonder if we have any stores of napalm we can ship to Israel. :devious:

Grammour Boy said:
They should shoot back on positions that are firing at them, not on bridges, roads, airports and apartment buildings of civilians who are just as much hostages.

Israel attacks infastructure because they are essential to Hezbollah's ability to attack Israel and its people.

Those infrastructures are also essential for Lebanese civilians trying to eke out a living for their children. Those civilians are being held hostages and victimized by both Hezbollah and IDF.

Too bad. Its unfortunate that they are caught in the crossfire, but the reality of most wars or battles is that the entire nation is affected. Just like Hezbollah shellings affect Israeli citizens, so too would strikes back. But that doesn't mean we can stop and let the terrorists role over us.

Ogami said:
Speaking of which, I wonder if we have any stores of napalm we can ship to Israel. :devious:

I'm sure those in our military who see the deployment in Iraq for what it really is would be glad to fly over and, heh, "drop off" a few million gallons if given half a chance.

Back