Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some thoughts on Kristen Stewart

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Okay, so, it's not that I don't think she's talented. I think she has some chops. But, they aren't really be used much. As near as I can tell her job in the movies I've seen is to stand near a boy so he falls in love with her by promixity. Which is probably just what's she'd been doing naturally since she sprouted boobs.

She was good in Adventureland, and there was this other indy film I caught a bit of her in where she had like muscular dystrophy, or something like that.

I know she gets a lot of flack from people, but I like her and her whatever attitude.

I like her, too. I'm just saying that playing the girl that ever guy who spends more than 60 seconds within 5 feet of falls in love with, isn't exactly pushing herself. And she *did* play that girl in adventureland (it's the movie I was watching when I posted this in fact). I haven't watched all of it, and maybe her character will get more complex.

There is nothing wrong with a woman who needs a wash :) One, they smell great. Two, if they really insist upon being washed you can wash them :)

I think she's kinda meh, srsly. Not very attractive, can't see why anyone would fall in love with her from standing next to her.

I have never found her all that attractive either. She's not ugly, but like Cassie said kinda meh.

She probably appeals to the emo types.

I think she's kinda meh, srsly. Not very attractive, can't see why anyone would fall in love with her from standing next to her.
It's not a beauty thing, though she's very pretty. It's some combination of approachability, attitude, sensuality, confidence, intelligence - she just gives off a certain vibe that some (I suspect many) find very attractive.

I didn't say anything about beauty, I said not very attractive. Maybe I don't like her because she's a horrible actress, and has a terrible fashion sense.

I didn't say anything about beauty, I said not very attractive. Maybe I don't like her because she's a horrible actress, and has a terrible fashion sense.

Worse actress than Megan Fox and not as hot as her. I kinda get an airhead vibe from her actually.

Just get her stoned first.

54488956213690303206.jpg

The fact that she smokes weed outside IN THE OPEN makes her a little more attractive. Not that I think weed is sexy or anything, but it makes her less scrunchy faced.