SOMEBODY NEEDS TO PHOTOSHOP A PENIS INTO MY AVATAR

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
The best Lloyd Kaufman photos are the ones in front of the Troma movies where there is a penis on its merry way into his mouth. If somebody would be kind enough to stick a hard one in this pic I'll totally use it for my av.

Gonad

Doesn't need to be a work of art, just stick an erect penis into the picture, pointing towards Mr. Kaufman's open mouth.

Gonad

Thanks so much, I will replace my av some time this weekend. I suppose I should use Menty's picturehoster site since photobucket will find it offensive.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Eh, personally I think you get on any site with pics, sigs, and avs turned on at work and you are asking for trouble.

I've gotten to where I don't ever bother to turn them on at home. If I feel like clicking a link it's not that hard to move the pointer and depress.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Yeah, but we can't turn off images/sigs/avatars for guests and until we can do that, anything NSFW has to have a spoiler.

;)
mm

Ancalagon

What about a penis shaped 'censored' image? ;)

Gonad

Very well, I had been hoping that TK had evolved past puritan US sensibilities . . . .

Pickle, will you make the penis all-black and write "censored" inside it?

Ancalagon

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Are females bare breasts, hard nipples, beatiful body ok in an avatar but a long stiff cock is not acceptable? How about pussy? Can I have a vagina in my avatar?

They should be acceptable(but probably aren't). Its such a double standard to allow male breast and nipple and not give the females the same rights. Then again I love the female naked breast and nipple so i might be a tit bit biased.