Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOMEONE TELL KING OF WISDOM

Tyrant

Dragon Warrior 2 is a great game, but he should really get the ROM instead of the cartridge. I played/beat it just last month.

Better yet, tell him to register here.

Fake Cory?

LOL Fat chance of that. That's a commie troll that's been going on for some time now. It would never work here.

Jack Venooker once called me a "black Cory Fuka". Believe it or not, Jack once marveled at my greatness? Well. Until I pissed off Steve Bissette. Then Steve Bissette ran too Jack Venooker like a bitch.

That was the start of my claim to fame. Worked out just fine. I'm the reason Jack Venooker hasn't thrown in the towel yet. Old bastard doesn’t know when to let go. My guess is, Because I'm black, Even though he throws around the white card.

If I(Blackfoot aka: King of the Gutters, The New Jack.®) were white, Would Jack Venooker still patrol message boards?

Baahahahahahaha.

BLACKFOOT said:

If I(Blackfoot aka: King of the Gutters, The New Jack.®) were white, Would Jack Venooker still patrol message boards?

Baahahahahahaha.

True story:

When I lived in Cedar Rapids, it was in the slum area.

And i swear: EVERYONE thought I had money.

Because I was white. Motherfuckers would see me everyday liveing 3 blocks away. And every time I told some fucking crackhead I don't have enough "squares" to support the "hood" they're always

"Cause I'm black"...blahblahblah

Finally I snapped and said.

"Yeah. it's cause you're black. If you were a WHITE crackhead, I'd let you steal all my shit and fuck my girl!"

That shut him the fuck up ;)