Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something Just For CoyoteUgly

The Question

Eternal
A Mexican walks into a bar, looks the black bartender up and down, and says, "Hey, nigger, gimme a drink!"
The black bartender says, "I'll give you a drink, but don't you call me a nigger."
"Oh, man, you're right! Sorry about that, bro. Won't happen again." A few minutes later the Mexican says, "Hey Moon Cricket! Another round over here! Andale, boy!"
The bartender says,"Hey, fool! Don't be calling me no 'moon cricket' either."
The Mexicano says,"Sorry, Bootlips, I didn't mean nothing by it."
The bartender says, "OK, that's it! How would you like it if you were the bartender and I came in here calling you names, huh?!"
The Mexican thinks about it a minute. "I don't know... let's find out." So the Mexican puts on an apron and goes behind the bar; the bartender walks outside and comes back in and shouts, "Hey, you filthy beaner! I want a fucking drink!"
The "bartender" stops washing glasses and says, "Beat it, pendejo, we don't serve niggers in here!"