Somone over look Spam Adams reg?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I thought you guys wanted new quality posters? I've brought a few over, much to their bewilderment, they're cluless and some of them are still waiting to be approved. Like Spam, and Equal Hater. I think 710x is posting so that's a start. These aren't duals theyre folks who have a lot to contribute, actually.

Spam Adams is the admin to BannedNation, I would think you could approve his account without too much trepidation?

You need references on the other n00bs? Ask.

Mirah

I love you
I've seen many threads about needing and wanting new people. Good job jack!

jack

I thought you guys wanted new quality posters? I've brought a few over, much to their bewilderment, they're cluless and some of them are still waiting to be approved. Like Spam, and Equal Hater. I think 710x is posting so that's a start. These aren't duals theyre folks who have a lot to contribute, actually.

Spam Adams is the admin to BannedNation, I would think you could approve his account without too much trepidation?

???

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Spam Adams and Equal Heter are good to go. 710x was already approved a while ago.

Equal Hater

Rope ready. Wanna hang out?
Quality posters?

I love Jack's optimism!!!!! We're right below average at best, but we're a couple of enthusiastic cheerleaders, yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Spam Adams is an Admin at Banned Nation, a site I have never visited, yet he has heard of me? I told you my fame was very widespread. He follows me already.

jack

You have posted there a few times, retard. WTF you mean?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I've seen many threads about needing and wanting new people. Good job jack!

That's because the people here are complete morons. The fact people express a need for others to show up would suggest those already here have probably 20 or more duals, thus inflating the number of members this shithole claims to have.

jack