Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sooooooo......what is really going on at TK??

FederalAgent007

Server change.............how many times does that make now?? missmanners is making "changes"??? If she isn't here very much, why would she have control of the board?? That seems kind of lame considering everything that has happened here and the liablility that could be placed at her feet because she isn't here and doesn't know what is going on right under her nose. Naaah..........I don't buy it. I think the feds have had control of the board taken away from them the way they took it away from the owners then preceded to act like a bunch of thugs.

Will the real missmanners please stand up, please stand up.

Soooooooo...........

I already know what Red Whacker did to get an FBI file, what did missmanners and Sardy do to get one??

I wonder if the name on my FBI file is JillianBacardi, ConniLingus, Sasha, SephoraBacio or FederalAgent007??

probably FederalAgent007...............it would be good for moral if I were considered a person on their side since I "outed" them, tricked them, put them in the trick bag and all that other good stuff I have done to turn the tables.

FederalAgent007 said:
I already know what Red Whacker did to get an FBI file, what did missmanners and Sardy do to get one??

I wonder if the name on my FBI file is JillianBacardi, ConniLingus, Sasha, SephoraBacio or FederalAgent007??

probably FederalAgent007...............it would be good for moral if I were considered a person on their side since I "outed" them, tricked them, put them in the trick bag and all that other good stuff I have done to turn the tables.

No. The name they have on your file is JILLIANBACKENDERFORSAINTLUCIFER. Naturally this means you are my BITCH and I DO you through your back door. Now bend over BITCH! PAPA needs some lovin'!
YOU outed MISSMANNERS? You lying fuck! I have known all along she was a carpet muncher!

Does everyone know she is a lesbian?? That is really creepy since I figured out she has been with me from the beginning.

The first time I got on a message board was when we had the unlawful arrest of the Smoak family (on vacation driving through the State) and subsequent shooting of their family pet when he jumped out of the car when nobody shut the door even though they were on a busy interstate being forced to the ground at gunpoint by a bunch of YAHOO law enforcement. They were guilty of nothing.

This made national/international news, every major network played the story for days.

It is another example of our so-called justice system.

As you can imagine, I was raising all kinds of HELL on the local message board. I pretended like I was a guy at first..........my name was Coach and everyone thought I was a coach. Then Ronnie (MrsJennyWilson) "outed" me, started bitchslapping me so I outed him. It was a lot of fun until the assholes who pressed criminal charges against me made it a living hell for everyone on the board.