Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Split

You do understand that your unbanning means that you can never bitch and moan again about inconsistencies by the Adminstration in applying the "rules", right? For example, now you must STFU when they move some but not all "useless threads" from QSF. Have fun! :D

Grammour Boy said:
hahahah!

It would appear that yours truly has ruffled some TK feathers. And we are not even trolls. ;)

LOL>
Anyone can spam, fool. You're the one who started the SF thread on your terrible treatment.

HAHA, I moved your idiotic post! ROFL)_!$+!_O$~!!!! LOL

PWNED!

Grammour Boy said:
:)

Oh, look I'm setting the agenda yet again. I act and you react like a well-trained little puppy dog. hehehehehehh
Hehehe, lol, drooling-in-a-cup-stupid, posts on the Internet are SPECIAL, and competely unique to you.

Grammour Boy said:
:)

Oh, look I'm setting the agenda yet again. I act and you react like a well-trained little puppy dog. hehehehehehh

How's that Keeks? You post, and I respond. You know, like a message board. I guess we'd have to take this all the way up and say your desperate, pathetic posts are merely screams into the ether for a little morsel of attention.

Is idiocy genetic, or learned for you?

And d00d, you should be aware that we know you changed your name to Grammour Boy over the intense frustration you felt whenever a spelling troll was perpetrated upon you as Keekeen. :bigass: Ive been reading the old threads, and that big blue vein would pulse on your forehead whenever that happened.