Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Springfield XD

It's a fairly decent gun, however it is overpriced. The same gun prior to Springfield buying the company out was roughly half the price. Now it is priced roughly in the Glock's range and is not the same quality as a Glock.

+1

Also, I go into seizures every time I visit their website from all the flash media there.

I so hate that too. I usually just walk away, and then come back to it after it loads to quickly go to their product page.

I've also been looking at their 1911's, and I kind of like them. Can't decide between that and the Colt's 1911's.

As for the XD's, I didn't realize they were overpriced. Hmmm...if only I knew more about how good other brands are.

I'm kind of partial to Glocks, but if you wanted *JUST* a good .45 and don't mind not having a 1911, I'd look at a Glock 21. If your hands a big enough to handle it, its a good weapon. Double-stacked .45 ACP, and its Mags work in a smaller Glock 30 if you decide to get a smaller gun that's easier to carry.

If you wanted a "name" 1911 gun, I'd look at Smith and Wesson or SigArms product. They might be more expensive, but everyone I know who has one loves them.

On the 45 note, I have the S&W, great gun that is as good as my Springfield Loaded, for less money. Para-Ordance, along with Wesson also makes good 45's.