Sree

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The spoiler was right! Super Sree student union king. Seems okay, not very exciting.

CaptainWacky

I'LL CHECK THE LIVE FEED TO SEE WHAT HE'S UP TO...OH WAIT LOL.

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]GJZlURB3Px0[/YOUTUBE]

lol

CaptainWacky

Evicted. :sarek:

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Didn't deserve all that booing. He's annoying, but he's still a great character. Bastards.

CaptainWacky

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO AN EVICTION?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'm not sure if I'll be going to one this year. Last time it was the 7th eviction, I think (Webecca's).

CaptainWacky

You need to go to Kris's and pelt him with something ironic.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Closet doorknob?

CaptainWacky

AND MY AXE.

CaptainWacky

The spoiler was right! Super Sree student union king. Seems okay, not very exciting.

Oh Sree. OH SREE...

Well, he was insane. You can't just put the way he acted down to the language barrier. You can't say Noirin was leading him on either (he was the one person she definitely did NOT lead on.) He was just Sree. But how he made us laugh for four weeks...

"Look, personally me..."
"I am telling you on your face...I love you."
"Your laugh makes me sunshine."
"Noirin thinks I am Superman, but I am just a man!"

Of course he was also highly annoying and was starting to dominate the highlights with his bizarre antics, so it was just as well he was evicted when he was. Probably best for his sanity (what little of it he has left) as well.

"Dirty bastard!"

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Absolutely brilliant casting by BB. Totally fucking nuts and incredibly creepy to boot. Apparently there are a "type" in Indian male society that are like this with women which is a scary thought and would defintiley get me an offical warning for racism from BB but I'm not in BB so fuck off BB!

CaptainWacky

I hated it in his interview where they were calling him a "gentleman" and saying he did nothing wrong (of course they were probably scared he'd make himself throw-up over them if they said anything nasty.)