Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St. Patricks Day Blarney Karma!

Eevil1

I like the colors that TK haz used for St Patricks day. it lookz kewl. So y not celebrate it with sum lucky karma. :D

Boston is awesome, cos you get St. Patrick's day off, except they call it "Evacuation Day" and pretend it has something to do with the revolutionary war. :D

we should celebrate st.George's day too, but don't change the forum skin to red and white or we'll all become RACIST, FASCIST BNP SCUM....:rwmad:

I'm just plain old American. But, I like green. $100, $50, $20, $5, and even those pesky little $1 bills! Green grass! Green trees! Green plant stems! Green is the color of my eyes. Green beans, broccoli, asparagus, lettuce, parsley, little green onions, green tomatoes, pears, grapes, olives, cucumbers, pickles ... but, not kiwi. I do look good in green dresses though.

my middle name's Maureen, my one sister's Liza, the other one's Shelleen, and my best friend since I was age 10 is a Brophy.
What's that tell ya? ;)