Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stephanie Mohr Needs Your Help.

1) Gotta be more to the story.

2) Amnesty and the NAACP didn't land you in trouble, your crazy government did. Don't lose focus.

3) Actually, no 3. It does suck big time.

Friday said:
Cry me a fucking river. Shit happens. Deal with it.

You're an idiot. You no doubt side with the "poor" drug dealer. After all,he didn't ask to be born a wetback drug dealer, so it's not his fault.

Big Dick McGee said:
You're an idiot. You no doubt side with the "poor" drug dealer. After all,he didn't ask to be born a wetback drug dealer, so it's not his fault.
Please don't presume to state my motives.

FYI, I would have preferred the dog bite off the dealer's dick and vomit it back into the creep's mouth...but that's just me.

I wonder how quickly illegal immigration would stop if we started up brown bag lunch kitchens just for illegal aliens, and served them... illegal aliens.

Sloppy Joses. Then don't tell them until you drop them off back at the border. Maybe leave a note in the bag stapled to a one million peso bill, or whatever it is that's worth $20 in their currency. :)