Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stephen Hawking

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Is he now at a stage where he could say the entire universe is made of bananas and we would all nod sagely?

The latest incomprehensible theory is M-theory. Notably the BBC and I am sure the Daily Mail have taken a tiny part of his supposition and stated it is a "god doesn't exist" theory.

His idea is based on a "Multiverse" and "Supersymmetry" approach but it is actually a collection of many untestable mathematic equations.

I adore the fact he has teamed up with a populist writer to make this readable. Leonard Mlodinow has actually been on the writing team for Trek. This reminds me of the "Freakonomics" partnership that has popularised Economics.

I do not pretend to understand M theory or string theory, I have a miniscule understanding of Quantum Physics, but I love the fact he is there - trying to give me a chance of understanding.

Have a banana on me Mr Hawking.

"And that, my Liege, is how we know the Earth to be Banana shaped."

"This new learning fascinates me Sir Bedavere! Tell me again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes!"

"Certainly My Liege..."

50980468406913882720.jpg