Store wars as Tesco bans Jedi Knight

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
A Tesco spokesman said: "We would ask Jedis to remove hoods. Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda and Luke Skywalker all went hoodless without going to the Dark Side."

lol!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
The good news is this doesn't rule out igniting your lightsaber in a Tesco store!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I don't remember it ever being said in the movies that Jedi HAVE TO have their hoods up at all times in public, so it's not G-canon and they shouldn't treat it like an essential part of their religion. Credit to the Tesco spokesman replying with humour and not just saying "FUCK OFF YOU SADDO!"

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
There is nothing in the movies or the EU (as far as I know) that indicates that the hood must be worn up. It seems to be used more to keep a low profile than anything else.

That said there isn't much more that they can hold on to due to the problem of them not being Jedi because Jedi don't exist.

CaptainWacky

Well, that puts Jedi on a par with CHRISTIANITY then! [/smug]

whisky

Boobie inspector
If he was a proper Jedi he should have just waved his hand at security and said "I don't need to put my hood down"

CaptainWacky

If you want to adopt Jedi as your religion, do you have to be a Padawan first? Or do they let just anyone be a Jedi right away?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Lucas should go in wearing a hood, and say I WANT TO GIVE YOU LOTS OF LUCASH BUT NOW I CAN'T, SITH-LIKE TESCO CORPORATION! and then pass out drunk in the pastry department after relieving himself over the frozen peas.

CaptainWacky

"This is where the fun begins!" as he rapes a middle aged shopper.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
"It's a trap!" as he pokes his cock through the sliding doors to greet incoming customers.

CaptainWacky

"Failed I have. Into exile I must go," as he runs out the fire exit being chased by cops.

whisky

Boobie inspector
"Boring conversation anyway" he says after being bundled into a police car

The Question

Eternal
And then Senator Vreenak runs in and points at him and goes, "IT'S A FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!"
vreenak.jpg

whisky

Boobie inspector
WTF did TNG feel the need to make the romulan forheads like that?

They were Vulcans that went to live somewhere else, I mean if a human lived on romulous would they get a big V on their forhead?

CaptainWacky

They mutilated their own foreheads so they wouldn't look like Vulcans (maybe.)