Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Story of the Day

Rov_is_a_Fag

I might become a writer in all this spare time I have.

Today

So Neil, Albert, Stephane and I decided visit to Queen Elizabeth on Galileo Street but they had closed it to traffic today. Just as we were turning back we ran into Paduch, Jose and Albert who said......."I KNOW!!! lets climb Mt. Rainer!!! and we were like........OK.
We headed up Jefferson Street, stopped to get some Ting cause it is really powerful tea and we knew it would take a lot of energy to get to the top of the mountain.
When we got half way up, the Sun went down so we headed back home.

Did you git my calling card? I have a marketing degree so I was bored and thought I would wander around pretending I was a Marketing person.

I am pretty good at entertaining other people. Never a dull moment when I am in a crowd!!!!

What does it take to be #1?
2 is not a winner.......
and 3 no one remembers.

Cranky Bastard said:
I'm #4. You never see me coming.
*POOF* ............I know who you are and where you live. I'm coming to GIT you when you least expect it.

ok...........lets git back on the subject.

Story

Word

iskl

So George and I decided to do a little "stake-out" on Cranky Bastard cause we know how lame he and Mr. Williams are but we are hoping Christine can provide him the valuable counseling he so deperately needs. I let Lewis take the Fort position while I go undercover disguised in a ball cap, large sunglasses and a long leather coat that is so soft and supple I feel like LaFemme Nikita!!!!

I could kill the bastards who cancelled that show and I know Cranky had a hand in it so I call Matt for back-up in case Niti stops by to visit CB and we have to take both of them out at the same time and I don't want to get my leather coat dirty.

I am a lethal blonde armed with mortal combat skills and a wealth of information.

OperationJillianBacardi

Some day all of you will read about OperationJillianBacardi on the FBI website but when you open it.....................nothing will be there!!!! It will be Top Sekret Classified information.