Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stress.

S. SaDiablo

Has anyone here even been so stressed that you become physically ill?

If not, trust me, it sucks. So I'll just hang out here for the day. Fuck work.

Yep, I have. Not in a long time, but it sucks when it happens.

Fucking off for a day ain't a bad idea.

Yes Sadi....I've walked in those shoes myself several times.

I'm glad you taking the day off from work to give yourself a rest.

If you want to talk please PM me.

Oh, it's just a lot of little things that pile up...

I know my boss will rip into me when I go back tomorrow (Thursday is our busiest day), but I'm not going to worry about it yet. They survived 8 months without me, they can manage another day. I unhooked the phone and that's that.

True. I do that most of the time. But some of you also haven't been sick for four years now. But that's irrelevant to this discussion.

YES

I know how you are feeling Sadi. I don't wish to discuss it either, but I can say I've been sick for a couple years too. Seems that more rest and seeing the right docs is helping me. :)

Also Sadi, some more advice.
Since stress can wreck havoc on many aspects of your health, extra vitamins are key. Especially to help the immune system, which gets weak when you're very stressed.
I've been taking Fish Oil capsules, Garlic Pills, Echinacea, and a very strong multivitamin for active adults. PM me if you would like more details. These vitamins have been a godsend.

I've definitely been there. Stressed to the point of asthma attacks, vomitting, insomnia, pneumonia, random homicidal rages...

I find that a good hard flogging helps though. Very cathartic and a great massage.

^ I'll keep that in mind, thanks. ;)

And you're right Lilith, I suppose vitamins would help. I'll need a pill box to keep them all straight, lol! And I'm not even 30! :p