Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuff that drives me crazy...

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
This morning, it's waiting! I'm supposed to have something by noon today from an overnight delivery service.

No matter what I find to keep myself busy, I keep looking at the clock and only 3 minutes have passed since I last looked. And now that I'm aware of how often I'm looking... I'm looking more often!

ARG!!

:D
mm

It never GOT here!!!!! There is no record of the item.... I will find who is responsible for making me wait all morening and make them suffer!!!!

:D
mm

Waiting in a queue is worse. People who don't give you space. Touchy-feely keelf people, and going back to the first - queue jumpers. I always have some very choice advice for those.

Gagh said:
Waiting in a queue is worse. People who don't give you space. Touchy-feely keelf people, and going back to the first - queue jumpers. I always have some very choice advice for those.

That's something I always found interesting about Italy. They don't queue. They just conglomorate towards whatever it is they're waiting for. No lines, just a mass of people. In Italy, queuing is survival of the fittest.

Nothing like Engulund's population. Where everyone loves to queue.